WL Review

Robbo_86
199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
This has to be the most boring Weekend League ever, drop back fever this week for me, they may as well put the whole 11 on the goal line.
Has anyone found this WL to be a lot harder then usual? I found last week easier for better rewards

Comments

• TheTormentor07
    1105 posts Professional
    Yep was terrible took me 30 games to hit 14 wins, joke of a game.
  • Robbo_86
    Yep was terrible took me 30 games to hit 14 wins, joke of a game.

I’ll be the same, I’m on 12 wins with 5 left, it’s been a proper grind
  • Nodge86
    995 posts Professional
    Yeah, this has been the worst WL I’ve played in. I don’t know if it’s because I’m just completely bored of the game now tots is done but my tolerance to sit and play has basically gone.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Robbo_86 wrote: »
    This has to be the most boring Weekend League ever, drop back fever this week for me, they may as well put the whole 11 on the goal line.
    Has anyone found this WL to be a lot harder then usual? I found last week easier for better rewards

Yeah last week was much easier which is strange but this week drop back lo croateas 50 per game n a kick of goal conceded every game trash game
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last week i got to gold 3 with 14-14 records, after grind the picks are 2 ROTW not even 1 crappy UTOTS.

This week, start 5-0 but decide to stop playing since i feel the payout for my hard grind will be rewarded with **** picks again.
  • Robbo_86
    Last week i got to gold 3 with 14-14 records, after grind the picks are 2 ROTW not even 1 crappy UTOTS.

This week, start 5-0 but decide to stop playing since i feel the payout for my hard grind will be rewarded with **** picks again.

To be honest I finished G2 last week an my picks where terrible! I had Chiellini in both my picks. My packs had Sommer an Jonas in them.
    I’m just wondering what the grind is all about this week?
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

To be honest I finished G2 last week an my picks where terrible! I had Chiellini in both my picks. My packs had Sommer an Jonas in them.

I finished g3 normally stop at s1 where I've had insane picks but got a totw n havertz last week should have been harder but this week the worst wl I've experienced
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

I finished g3 normally stop at s1 where I've had insane picks but got a totw n havertz last week should have been harder but this week the worst wl I've experienced

Rotw not totw
  • GK93
    365 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Normally finish G2, managed G1 from 28 games this week, gameplay seemed better for me, although the goalies felt like they'd been turned up a bit, some crazy saves from Ederson palming it 30 yards away from goal
  • Robbo_86

Rotw not totw

Sorry to hear that bro but I’m glad it’s just not me experiencing it
  • Robbo_86
    GK93 wrote: »
    Normally finish G2, managed G1 from 28 games this week, gameplay seemed better for me, although the goalies felt like they'd been turned up a bit, some crazy saves from Ederson palming it 30 yards away from goal

Didn’t you know he had the superman punch trait this week? 😂😂
  • GK93
    365 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GK93 wrote: »

Didn’t you know he had the superman punch trait this week? 😂😂

😂 That explains it lad, shame they forgot to put it on mine 😂
  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    I finished gold 2 last weekend and pulled Allison and Mbappe. So it’s all random.

Tried experimenting with new formations and started WL terribly. Was 4-6; then changed to my usual and finished 17 - 11.

Without fussing I could have got G1 but never mind. Hopefully get some good pulls.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

Rotw not totw

I think most the normal players left fifa only a small percentage are normal rest all elite might be why
  • Robbo_86
    Grifter wrote: »
    I finished gold 2 last weekend and pulled Allison and Mbappe. So it’s all random.

Tried experimenting with new formations and started WL terribly. Was 4-6; then changed to my usual and finished 17 - 11.

Without fussing I could have got G1 but never mind. Hopefully get some good pulls.

Hopefully you do, during this TOTS I’ve pulled no one barring the SBC’s an what I’ve bought off the market
  • Robbo_86

Rotw not totw

I think most the normal players left fifa only a small percentage are normal rest all elite might be why

Maybe so, they need to get a grip 😂😂
  • Lackosweat
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    I’m at 17-4. It’s quite unusual that I actually had decent gameplay this wl. Will probably stop there though
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Wtf is this game.... Conceded 3 kickoffs 2 volley corner goal... Luckily won in ET... FFS
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    The worse wl start ever Friday after 10 games i won 5 and lost 5
    Saturday i won 5 and lost 5
    Out of 20 games I won 10 and that's not me
    Guess what this morning half asleep won 7 games out of 10 to hit gold 2
    And I am gold 1 player
    This game is so unbalanced
  • Noob_FC
    edited June 30
    2nd bs loss of the week... Didnt let him have 1 decent chance but wnd up conceding 3 goals!!!
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For me it was great I would do 15 el croq to goal line and score. And then the r1 lob to pim cruyff on edge of box to volley top bins. Really fun to do and then shush the length of pitch all good banter.
  • Robbo_86
    The_WC wrote: »
    For me it was great I would do 15 el croq to goal line and score. And then the r1 lob to pim cruyff on edge of box to volley top bins. Really fun to do and then shush the length of pitch all good banter.

😂😂 I can see you trying to stir the pot here bro 😂😂 good banter.
  • Robbo_86
    I’ve got 1 game left to get G2
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol u skillful moron
  • Noob_FC
    3rd one... 4th game in a row with kickoff and conceded a half line goal as well!!! FML
  • Robbo_86
    I thought I was gonna get G2 then come up against a god squad who didn’t play football, just abused the mechanics, fair play
  • Robbo_86
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    3rd one... 4th game in a row with kickoff and conceded a half line goal as well!!! FML

I only seem to concede them after I’ve just scored, every time
  • Bethfinn
    51 posts Park Captain
    Finished gold 2 on 18 wins. Had EOAE Torres for the last 10 games and managed to get 8 wins. He scored 21 goals and was a game changer.

I reckon I faced Ronaldo about 20 times and double Ronaldo about 6 times this weekend. Also quite a few people had Ronaldinho.

Some cracking teams this week!
  • Royalwhite
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Wow , you must be a pro or something close to that , now aim for 20 el croq per game you can do it 😀
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Royalwhite wrote: »

Wow , you must be a pro or something close to that , now aim for 20 el croq per game you can do it 😀

The pros don't just do the same skill move over n over again they mix them up