Must try players?

Juked By Neymar
3540 posts National Call-Up
Sitting on around 3.5M and don't really have any glaring upgrades to make for my team so curious about any various players you guys have loved that I should try

cheers :)

Comments

• Retro_G
    33020 posts National Team Captain
    Prime Eusebio
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    TOTS Messi is pretty fun
  • GEEMAN04
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime butra is a wee beast.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    You can do damage with virtually anyone in good gameplay. In bad gameplay everyone feels like Peter Crouch if he put on twelve stone.

🤷‍♂️
  • D Heleteli
    856 posts Semi-Pro
    TOTS Mane and TOTY KDB are the two best players I've used this year
  • Notformeclive
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Messi is pretty fun

This or his TOTY, both amazing.
  • Danielb
    919 posts Professional
    Musa basic
  • Kevin
    1614 posts Play-Off Hero
    PIM Socrates.
  • Maximus AK47
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    Messi , Prime Dinho, my fav

Tots Pepe is fun too .

Prime Gullit is a magical tank

Tots Neymar is sick but way too expensive

Tots Bruno Fernandes is fun at CM/ Cam .

Tots De Paul is nice at Cm , one of the best tots cards
  • Grifter
    1849 posts Fans' Favourite
    D Heleteli wrote: »

Where do you play Mane? I can’t get on with him!
  • Diggy
    14984 posts World Class
    Prime Butragueño even this late in the game

PIM Rivaldo don’t let the 2* WF scare you
  • Boysie91
    12174 posts Has That Special Something
    If the opportunity comes back around definitely do FB Firmino he is better than CR7 and one of the best strikers on the game.
  • Maximus AK47
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grifter wrote: »

Mane is no good this year . Any version . No matter where you play him on
  • RadamelFalcao9
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS Messi is pretty fun

• Lackosweat
    8097 posts League Winner
    Prime Ronaldinho is a must !!!
  • Juked By Neymar
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Prime Eusebio

got him in the main squad :) he's fantastic
  • Juked By Neymar
    TOTS Messi is pretty fun

definitely one I've been looking at, loved his NIF earlier in the year
  • Juked By Neymar
    Messi , Prime Dinho, my fav

Tots Pepe is fun too .

Prime Gullit is a magical tank

Tots Neymar is sick but way too expensive

Tots Bruno Fernandes is fun at CM/ Cam .

Tots De Paul is nice at Cm , one of the best tots cards

appreciate the suggestions, packed TOTS Pepe in WL rewards but haven't used him yet, will try him out. Just completed Prime Gullit as an upgrade on his 90 who was fantastic :)

Can't quite afford TOTS Neymar, any chance you've used his Carniball tho? @Maximus AK47

will look at the other 2 as well!
  • Juked By Neymar
    Grifter wrote: »

Mane is no good this year . Any version . No matter where you play him on

i've heard of multiple people say they really like TOTS Mane..guess it's mixed opinions huh
  • Juked By Neymar
    Appreciate the Dinho/Butra/Socrates/Rivaldo suggestions as well. Have definitely been looking at some of those
  • starfox1284
    2841 posts Fans' Favourite
    Socrates is a new beast...love his PIM card. TOTS Mane is really nice as well.
  • Juked By Neymar

Any chance you've used just prime Socrates? I've heard he's good as well although that -5 shooting is a big drop off... @starfox1284
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    I just posted this in another thread, and I know your budget wouldn’t fit it, but TOTS Neymar is one of the best cards I’ve used on any FIFA.

For around that budget I would probably do the R9 SBC, he’s incredible as well. I have PIM Sócrates but he’s been relegated to the bench with Neymar at CAM and R9 up top.

Both of their 5*/5* combos make them unrivaled in terms of uniqueness and performance IMO. :)
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toty Marcelo. He’s awesome.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    I just posted this in another thread, and I know your budget wouldn’t fit it, but TOTS Neymar is one of the best cards I’ve used on any FIFA.

For around that budget I would probably do the R9 SBC, he’s incredible as well. I have PIM Sócrates but he’s been relegated to the bench with Neymar at CAM and R9 up top.

Both of their 5*/5* combos make them unrivaled in terms of uniqueness and performance IMO. :)

I agree about the 5*/5* it really adds versatility and players that have both always seem special. PIM Cruyff is great as well. Plays a lot like Neymar with his work rates.
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »

I agree about the 5*/5* it really adds versatility and players that have both always seem special. PIM Cruyff is great as well. Plays a lot like Neymar with his work rates.

I actually wasn’t a huge fan of toty Neymar. He’s awesome but not worth the 2 mil over MBappe. Toty MBappe is more fun in my opinion because he doesn’t fall over when the wind blows
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »

I actually wasn’t a huge fan of toty Neymar. He’s awesome but not worth the 2 mil over MBappe. Toty MBappe is more fun in my opinion because he doesn’t fall over when the wind blows
    That was my only gripe with the TOTY version as well, but the TOTS has a +5 strength boost, plus with even Basic chemstyle it goes up to 76. He still isn’t going to bulldoze people like a Sócrates, but it’s more than enough to hold off most defenders. :)

• RayS
    32099 posts National Team Captain
    TOTS Ibra
  • starfox1284
    2841 posts Fans' Favourite

Any chance you've used just prime Socrates? I've heard he's good as well although that -5 shooting is a big drop off... @starfox1284

I used his baby before i got the PIM but the PIM was far and away better. Prime is probably ok as well, just put hunter on him (ive got hawk on the PIM)
  • Alex_cr
    5920 posts Big Money Move
    You need look no further than TOTS Onyekuru