I found a cheater on PS4 please help to report him

Mdewc
285 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2019
Tonight at 22:35 I played with this team, 3-2 for him, he stopped the game and I losted the connection.

I think he is a cheater.

Please check the situation and ban him if he is a cheater. If he not, thats ok...

Thank you.

His PSN:

[Details removed - please don't name and shame]
Post edited by EA_Andy on

Comments

• Bambobär
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Give me his PSN gonna ban him.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    This picture doesn't prove anything. Also are you taking pictures of every person's team before the match?
  • Mdewc
    This picture doesn't prove anything. Also are you taking pictures of every person's team before the match?

I know not prove...

Only I want to ea check the game in the game log...
  • Rossco160715
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hope EA do check this. The amount of top 100 players that benefit from no loss glitching is disgusting.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Omg it happens every week where I'll be playing and just losing connection sometimes I get losses sometimes wins its the servers not cheating
  • Rossco160715
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s usually against elite players when they’re coincidentally losing.
  • Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s usually against elite players when they’re coincidentally losing.

I've getting wins like that. Its a glitch in the software not the person cheating
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Today i was 3-1 down and guy was disconnected so who knows whats happening. I had new game instead it
  • Mdewc
    I only want the truth. Nothing else dont care.
  • Bambobär
    Mdewc wrote: »

Actuall there is a thing called "lag switch" which can be used for many/most online games. There is a chance that especially TOP 100 players are doing this, because every single loss/win is important.

Note: This is just an Information, dont try this at home.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bambobär wrote: »

Actuall there is a thing called "lag switch" which can be used for many/most online games. There is a chance that especially TOP 100 players are doing this, because every single loss/win is important.

Lag switches are only viable through peer to peer connection, the whole purpose of dedicated servers are to prevent tampering of connectivity to hinder or gain any advantage over other players...

This is why most competitive games have their own servers, since this is the first year fifa attempts it (as far as i recall every other year was p2p), they have much to learn coding and traffic wise; such as lag compensation, buffering, and proper routing.

This is just the basic information any IT/computer-savy person can give 🤷‍♂️
  • Bambobär

Lag switches are only viable through peer to peer connection, the whole purpose of dedicated servers are to prevent tampering of connectivity to hinder or gain any advantage over other players...

This is why most competitive games have their own servers, since this is the first year fifa attempts it (as far as i recall every other year was p2p), they have much to learn coding and traffic wise; such as lag compensation, buffering, and proper routing.

Yeah thats what I thought too. Actually there are possibilities, not classic lag switch but "enhanced lag switch".

Thats enough information.😎
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah thats what I thought too. Actually there are possibilities, not classic lag switch but "enhanced lag switch".

Thats enough information.😎

Thats true, but it becomes more of a DDoS attack than a lag switch at that point... 😎

Anyways enough talk about CS, any deeper and it might be against forum rules 🙃
  • QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine if EA did this for every disconnect lol
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whatever this is it's happening a lot this WL for me. Happened a ton when the WL first opened on Friday.

Fortunately for me it always went as a disconnect for the opposition and they were leading each time, so the loss didn't count for me.
  • Mrmad1980
    147 posts Sunday League Hero
    This could be a case for mulder and scully
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Imagine if EA did this for every disconnect lol

Imagine if ea actually done anything for its customers lol