The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

End of an Era Mark Noble please!!

Comments

• RayS
    27991 posts Player of the Year
    Where is our EoaE Noble card?!
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Where is our EoaE Noble card?!

I would easily do a 20 game loan sbc of him for 800k
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    selb wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    Maybe a Flashback Moments
    LOL what have I done. comment number 200 btw

And one more... what about a Flashback Moments Mark Noble card for when he carried Ander Herrera off the pitch in the final game at Upton Park <3:D

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Lmao think u 2 need go see a shrink n get ur heads shaken delusional a under statement lol

Do u need a hug mate

i think all those slum year supporting city really has hit himn hard, you can tell

Slum season year a treble when did West ham win anything the 80s or summit the worst London Club

Don't mean to nit pick but technically they cant be the worst London club as there are several in the lower divisions, and if you read what he said he never said anything about this season being a slum season, he was talking about your poor days, before the oil money

Wasnt the last time west ham won a trophy the fa Cup final in the 80s been relegated to championship 2 or 3 times in past 15years buy all these average players huge wages. Buy a stadium on rental lol

Before 2008, when was the last time City won anything?

If West Ham (or any team for that matter) had the resources City have then I'm sure they'd win trophies too, WH is not the best run club and I'm sure most Hammers would attest to that.

I feel this topic has gone waaayyyyy off topic now though.

This is the funny thing, he actually thinks man City have gotten everything through merit, I guarantee you he was a United fan before man City were just as average as West ham
  • Kingdingaling
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite

And one more... what about a Flashback Moments Mark Noble card for when he carried Ander Herrera off the pitch in the final game at Upton Park <3:D

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Lmao think u 2 need go see a shrink n get ur heads shaken delusional a under statement lol

Do u need a hug mate

i think all those slum year supporting city really has hit himn hard, you can tell

Slum season year a treble when did West ham win anything the 80s or summit the worst London Club

Don't mean to nit pick but technically they cant be the worst London club as there are several in the lower divisions, and if you read what he said he never said anything about this season being a slum season, he was talking about your poor days, before the oil money

Wasnt the last time west ham won a trophy the fa Cup final in the 80s been relegated to championship 2 or 3 times in past 15years buy all these average players huge wages. Buy a stadium on rental lol

If West Ham (or any team for that matter) had the resources City have then I'm sure they'd win trophies too, WH is not the best run club and I'm sure most Hammers would attest to that.

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Deluded jealous fan always the oil money eh well spurs are ran by the tightest chairman in the league. Man utd is owned courtesy of a loan Chelsea a Russian oil barren arsenal by owners now that won't spent only in it for profit every single top team in the world has rich owners maybe west ham fans wouldn't be so jealous if there owners spent time n money on decent players rather than all the politics that go on with that stadium West ham are a small club with a big history success 40 years ago don't make a club a big club

I'm sure any team with the wage and transfer budget of Man City could do something special each year... you can't even sell your allocation for semi final and cup final tickets. West Ham would have sold out Wembley two or three times over! Remember where you were some time ago... wasn't it a penalty shootout victory to avoid slipping slowly out of the football league.

Erm really cos the London stadium is never sold out so also out of the Football league nope we were in league 1 not league 2 so get ur facts right first
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    I support Lord Bendtner and he needed an EoE 99-rated card when his carreer ended after Arsenal, but he didn't and Mark Nobble, in all respect, is not a Lord.
  • Kingdingaling
    Crysister wrote: »
    I support Lord Bendtner and he needed an EoE 99-rated card when his carreer ended after Arsenal, but he didn't and Mark Nobble, in all respect, is not a Lord.

Lmao noble n bendtner same quality of player poor lol for arsenal koscniely and lunjberg deserve a special card the latter should be a icon next year
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero

Lmao noble n bendtner same quality of player poor lol for arsenal koscniely and lunjberg deserve a special card the latter should be a icon next year

i was expceting just a nice thread of suggesting a player that i really like getting some recognition. Not even ground breaking for what im asking. You have turned it into a mess
  • Kingdingaling

i was expceting just a nice thread of suggesting a player that i really like getting some recognition. Not even ground breaking for what im asking. You have turned it into a mess

For being bang average lol if West ham get a special card it will be Anderson he should have been in tots
  • Reggie77
    246 posts Sunday League Hero

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Deluded jealous fan always the oil money eh well spurs are ran by the tightest chairman in the league. Man utd is owned courtesy of a loan Chelsea a Russian oil barren arsenal by owners now that won't spent only in it for profit every single top team in the world has rich owners maybe west ham fans wouldn't be so jealous if there owners spent time n money on decent players rather than all the politics that go on with that stadium West ham are a small club with a big history success 40 years ago don't make a club a big club

I'm sure any team with the wage and transfer budget of Man City could do something special each year... you can't even sell your allocation for semi final and cup final tickets. West Ham would have sold out Wembley two or three times over! Remember where you were some time ago... wasn't it a penalty shootout victory to avoid slipping slowly out of the football league.

Erm really cos the London stadium is never sold out so also out of the Football league nope we were in league 1 not league 2 so get ur facts right first

"To avoid slipping slowly out of the football league" - no way back after that and didn't the Arabs money come in when you were renting the Etihad after the commonwealth games?
  • selb
    6932 posts Big Money Move

Mate your a nice person, king obviously has some sort of condition which needs sorting ASAP, we must understand with people of this condition, we forgive you king

It's kinda what my 3 year old does, if I'm not paying attention to her, she'll climb all up in my face spouting nonsense so I'll acknowledge that shes there 😆 usually when I say 'wow that's amazing' she'll back off for a bit.

Let's give it a try.....

Wooow, that's amazing @Kingdingaling.....
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow king i suddenly had a change of mind, screw Noble. bang average. didn't serve anything for us what so ever. Future bench warmer. To good for England? more like no good for england.
  • selb

Mate your a nice person, king obviously has some sort of condition which needs sorting ASAP, we must understand with people of this condition, we forgive you king

Lmao its a joke name like a scene in bad boys 1.but ur excused for ur condition that ur the only 2 that see noble as ever being good awww bless u lol

I'm actually pretty sure that neither @greggles or @Claret_n_blue_blood have ever stated that he's an amazing player, they're more commending him for his loyalty and passion for West Ham United
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero

Lmao its a joke name like a scene in bad boys 1.but ur excused for ur condition that ur the only 2 that see noble as ever being good awww bless u lol

I'm actually pretty sure that neither @greggles or @Claret_n_blue_blood have ever stated that he's an amazing player, they're more commending him for his loyalty and passion for West Ham United

Lee Cattermole is better than Noble now I believe. king is right
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow king i suddenly had a change of mind, screw Noble. bang average. didn't serve anything for us what so ever. Future bench warmer. To good for England? more like no good for england.

Forgive me Noble for I have sinned
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

It's kinda what my 3 year old does, if I'm not paying attention to her, she'll climb all up in my face spouting nonsense so I'll acknowledge that shes there 😆 usually when I say 'wow that's amazing' she'll back off for a bit.

Let's give it a try.....

Wooow, that's amazing @Kingdingaling.....

Haha so true
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Exactly this, we love our club captain, most premier league appearances in all the league at present, a nice guy, enough said
  • Reggie77
    7th

Exactly this, we love our club captain, most premier league appearances in all the league at present, a nice guy, enough said

Met him a few times as my old man worked at the training ground for years... a great lad and very down to earth. I still want my Flashback Moments card.

Lads... how do you post pictures and clips on here? Tried loading a clip of him carrying Herrera off 🤣
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    7th

Met him a few times as my old man worked at the training ground for years... a great lad and very down to earth. I still want my Flashback Moments card.

Lads... how do you post pictures and clips on here? Tried loading a clip of him carrying Herrera off 🤣

if you can edit well, put kings name on top of Herrera's head pls
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    7th

Proper east end lad I've met him a few times, love it
  • Kingdingaling

Lmao he is bang average and England always had 10 cms better than him maybe if u had better cm in his place u wouldn't have sat in mid table mediocre for so long
  • Kingdingaling
    7th

James milner has more appearances so does Gary cahill
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    7th

So him carrying a player is his greatest achievement says it all really lol if u love him so much why don't u go back to ur male escorting lol

have you forgotten about him little fued with pogba? or when he outright said that holebas doesn't deserve to miss out on the FA cup final? The guy is a class act on and off the pitch
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    7th

For one club, get out of here bro
  • Reggie77

Lmao he is bang average and England always had 10 cms better than him maybe if u had better cm in his place u wouldn't have sat in mid table mediocre for so long

Maybe you can give us Phil Foden as he's not getting a game! He isn't a bad player and could learn a bit from Mark Noble. 10 is pushing it... Henderson, Dier, Delph spring to mind at the last WC that could have easily been swapped.
  • selb
    edited July 2019
    Removed quote ~Rtas

giphy-7.gif
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    7th

So him carrying a player is his greatest achievement says it all really lol if u love him so much why don't u go back to ur male escorting lol

giphy-7.gif

what i want to know is how does he know who is in the male escorting trade? ;D
  • greggles
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    7th

giphy-7.gif

Just proves he has a condition even more now, its OK king your father loves you really, just let it go, I'm sure there is good in you somewhere

im not giving up on hope. long live the king, The king of the North!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    Hey greggles we nearly hit the 300 comment mark, that means a noble icon
  • Kingdingaling
    7th

have you forgotten about him little fued with pogba? or when he outright said that holebas doesn't deserve to miss out on the FA cup final? The guy is a class act on and off the pitch

Wow take it all back him staying an opinion that's legendary all this for a EoaE card think cahill gets 1 before noble does as he was actually good at 1 point
  • Kingdingaling
    7th

For one club, get out of here bro

So how about Gerrard shearer lampard all one club difference is they were legends noble isn't just playing for 1 team don't make u a legend its performance on the pitch that do