The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

End of an Era Mark Noble please!!

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    greggles wrote: »
    Seanregal wrote: »
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Why? At his peak he’s be an 82 and that’s being generous.

you clearly know nothing xD

Lol sorry just trolling- I’m a spurs fan. He’s not bad, and always appreciate a one club man who is the club.

And agree there should be more variety in eoe players. So much untapped potential for every In that area.

I’d like an eoe Ledley King who can only play every other game.

There really should be lower icons for each team.

If Hawwy Kane goes on the way he is and stays he will only get one,hell even if he scored like 10 goals a season from now he would get one just for sticking with, because of his history. Winning things shouldn't just give a certain icon automatic right for an aoe. It should be based on how the fans dear to that player too.

There are people that see that players like king,vardy, Zaha if he stays. Deserve the recognition that thier player served an Era.

Difference in that is all them players have left a legacy what's nobles legacy finishing mid table

Zaha? ;) your argument cant be hes **** but he has a legacy/era

Noble never been rated higher than 82 Zaha to Palace fans is exactly what noble is to u and what Sam voles is to Burnley ward prowse is to Southampton none are icons or legends all average players all one thing in common loyalty. Ur post earlier today icon legend name 10 players well think ramos chiellini can be classed as 1 club legends they deserve it for legacy they leave behind but what has noble ever achieved that's great

Got to admire the persistence :p

It's true tho even city utd arsenal true legends leaving legacy Adams Henry seaman Scholes Keane rvn schmechiel kompany aguero even Joe Hart but noble lmao what's he achieved that's been good

and once again I say it shouldn't all be about winning titles. Your really not wired right are yah? I'm shocked someone is this butthurt over something so little.

It's about success so come on what's his pass completion tackle completion assists and goals per season

it can also be about passion, its what gerrard and lamps are known for

There known for all the success from there trophies to assists goals etc. So does a GK who plays for a club for 15years who never ever comes of the bench to make any appearance does that mean he's a legend to. Can't believe u put noble in same bracket as Gerrard n lampard haha

either you alwayd missread me or you put words into my mouth (Passion) not quailty

Passion doesn't make a legend if that was the case u can put 11 supporters on the pitch. Probably play better than West hams team lol

lets end it hear and and come back when I finished the SBC

Mate you ain't gonna win the argument with him lol, there's always one muppet that always insists on having the last word

Ur pic says ur West ham fan do u think noble is this world class icon legend West ham over the years have had some really good players but noble is deffo not one of them

Mate I love noble as a player he's no where near world class but he's a cult hero to me, just because you support a team which has been brought with oil baron money doesn't mean us lower teams can't have EoE cards

Man City weren't always a top team were they for well over 30years they were trash but supporting ur local team is through good n bad. West ham cult hero Julian dkkks Di canio payet cottee I'd understand but noble is bang average maybe if he was ever good west ham wouldn't be mid table or fighting relegation
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    How about arnautovic 😂
  • RayS
    27871 posts Player of the Year
    if this thread reaches 200 comments, I am told the EoaE Mark Noble SBC will be released immediately.
  • selb
    6913 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    if this thread reaches 200 comments, I am told the EoaE Mark Noble SBC will be released immediately.

Damn son, let's get it done 👌
  • Gainzy
    1093 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    Mate I'm a die hard west ham fan but Noble isn't really worthy of an end of era card because

A) hes not retiring or moving and
    b) hes never been good enough to be considered a top premier league player.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Not far to go
  • IAIK7
    3476 posts National Call-Up
    Friendly bump.
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who is Noble? :D
  • RayS

more original comments pls
  • Gloria_ou_Morte

I just never heard of him, sorry if this sounds rude.
    Maybe I never followed his team, but he seems just an average guy.
  • RayS

uhoh, prepare for the wrath of Mr. Greggles and Mr. ClaretNBlueBlood
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Mods this guy deserves to be banned please
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gainzy wrote: »
    Mate I'm a die hard west ham fan but Noble isn't really worthy of an end of era card because

A) hes not retiring or moving and
    b) hes never been good enough to be considered a top premier league player.

Got to respect an honest man.
  • Gloria_ou_Morte

That's quite a strong reply :( , you clearly can't listen to anyone other than yourself :/ .
    It was just a genuine question, I had no other intention. :|

• RayS

That's quite a strong reply :( , you clearly can't listen to anyone other than yourself :/ .

he's just messin with you man. Mark Noble is dear to the hearts of Hammers, but not exactly a footy household name ;)
  • IAIK7
    I think OP should've asked for a flashback card rather than an EoaE one. Noble doesn't fit the requirements to warrant an EoaE due to him still playing for West Ham.
  • Seanregal
    810 posts Semi-Pro
    So he Isn't moving or retiring? If thats the case this whole thread is tosh and i take back my entire argument :D
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Man that's a lot of emojis lol, I was messing like Ray said
  • CharlieC
    7224 posts Big Money Move
    I’m feeling this is coming ....
  • Kingdingaling

He is average haha just cos he's loyal don't make him good don't u think if he was summit good he would be one of top assists and goal scoring cm in the league
  • Kingdingaling
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    I think OP should've asked for a flashback card rather than an EoaE one. Noble doesn't fit the requirements to warrant an EoaE due to him still playing for West Ham.

Flashback to what has he ever been over a 82
  • IAIK7

My god you're relentless aren't you?
  • Kingdingaling

No Mr know it all with an opinion on everything exactly what card rating would a flash back be to
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Relentless and something else comes to mind but I won't share lol
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    Maybe tomorrow then
  • IAIK7

No Mr know it all with an opinion on everything exactly what card rating would a flash back be to

It seems you're the one spouting your opinion to anyone who'll listen. Shouldn't you be getting trolled by the guy who went 30-0 or something?
  • IAIK7

No need for unnecessary bans lol
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

No need for unnecessary bans lol

Exactly ill keep my cool ;)
  • Seanregal
    810 posts Semi-Pro

We all know what you mean
  • Kingdingaling

Truth hurt that he's average can u tell me what the West ham way is the excuse every time they sack a manager they say cos didn't play the West ham way