The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

End of an Era Mark Noble please!!

Comments

• Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    greggles wrote: »
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Why? At his peak he’s be an 82 and that’s being generous.

you clearly know nothing xD

Lol sorry just trolling- I’m a spurs fan. He’s not bad, and always appreciate a one club man who is the club.

And agree there should be more variety in eoe players. So much untapped potential for every In that area.

I’d like an eoe Ledley King who can only play every other game.

There really should be lower icons for each team.

• Kingdingaling
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    We love marky noble, give us a futties card he's legend in our eyes

Shouldn't koscniely get one Coleman Vardy schmechiel for being loyal but average to

hes talking about futties now? and vardy for sure should.

Vardy more of a legend than noble. But futties will be same cards same players as it has been all year game is dead
  • Duncan1972
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    I could understand getting a card for retiring or leaving the club but if hes still active..

why shou
    Is he retiring from football or leaving west ham?

nope but neither was kompany yet in fifa 18 he got an aoe

Think kompany deserved 1 what has noble ever actually done

oh not much stayed with us for 16+ years more or less made us an established EPL team due to his leadership and workrate. not much at all, but im guessing you won the EPL and champions league right? ;)

Nope but that's the same as a Burnley or a Huddersfield player staying for 16 years don't mean they deserve a card

hmmm I'm not sure if you notcied yet but teams cant get cards ;)

Did I say teams I said player noble is average at best

just because he doesn't have messi,Xavi and Iniesta around him doesn't mean hes not had some sort of an era with west ham.

So what kind of success he had funny no top 6 team ever wanted him

its basically asking Totti or Gerard to join RM, not gonna happen.

U seriously think noble is Totti level haha omg the West ham way from like 60 years ago blowing bubbles think u been snorting them or summit lol

He's not saying that. He's saying Noble is as loyal to West Ham as Totti was to Roma.

Loyal doesn't mean good he's probably a 5million player at best but noble don't deserve a special card

Again, his reply was as to why Noble hadn't moved clubs. At that point, the conversation wasn't about whether he was good or not. And for what it's worth, Noble is a decent player. He's the type of player to get overlooked because he does the 'boring' side of the game well. There's no flashy stuff with him. He's a lot like Spurs' Sissoko in that regard.

Sissoko pile of trash as well Mr know it all always has his opinion lol if he done simple things that well why no top 6 team ever tried for him n England to he's a poor player playing for 1 team for ages doesn't make a player good so shhhh Mr know it all

Pile of trash that held up a midfield that was sorely lacking last season, and got them to a CL league final.

Still I guess he’s trash as he can’t do 70 La croquettes a game.

But seriously it’s what’s wrong with this game and the user base that UT is pointless to those who just want to play with their favourite players.

Your shhhhh shows also that you’re one of them- the **** who shhhhhush as you even shush in posts.

You’re a plastic.

Or a bit slow from your abysmal use of the English language.

Not sure which is more embarrassing!
  • greggles
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol sorry just trolling- I’m a spurs fan. He’s not bad, and always appreciate a one club man who is the club.

And agree there should be more variety in eoe players. So much untapped potential for every In that area.

If Hawwy Kane goes on the way he is and stays he will only get one,hell even if he scored like 10 goals a season from now he would get one just for sticking with, because of his history. Winning things shouldn't just give a certain icon automatic right for an aoe. It should be based on how the fans dear to that player too.

There are people that see that players like king,vardy, Zaha if he stays. Deserve the recognition that thier player served an Era.
  • Kingdingaling
    We love marky noble, give us a futties card he's legend in our eyes

Shouldn't koscniely get one Coleman Vardy schmechiel for being loyal but average to

hes talking about futties now? and vardy for sure should.

Vardy more of a legend than noble. But futties will be same cards same players as it has been all year game is dead
    I could understand getting a card for retiring or leaving the club but if hes still active..

why shou

oh not much stayed with us for 16+ years more or less made us an established EPL team due to his leadership and workrate. not much at all, but im guessing you won the EPL and champions league right? ;)

Nope but that's the same as a Burnley or a Huddersfield player staying for 16 years don't mean they deserve a card

just because he doesn't have messi,Xavi and Iniesta around him doesn't mean hes not had some sort of an era with west ham.

U seriously think noble is Totti level haha omg the West ham way from like 60 years ago blowing bubbles think u been snorting them or summit lol

He's not saying that. He's saying Noble is as loyal to West Ham as Totti was to Roma.

Loyal doesn't mean good he's probably a 5million player at best but noble don't deserve a special card

Again, his reply was as to why Noble hadn't moved clubs. At that point, the conversation wasn't about whether he was good or not. And for what it's worth, Noble is a decent player. He's the type of player to get overlooked because he does the 'boring' side of the game well. There's no flashy stuff with him. He's a lot like Spurs' Sissoko in that regard.

Sissoko pile of trash as well Mr know it all always has his opinion lol if he done simple things that well why no top 6 team ever tried for him n England to he's a poor player playing for 1 team for ages doesn't make a player good so shhhh Mr know it all

Pile of trash that held up a midfield that was sorely lacking last season, and got them to a CL league final.

But seriously it’s what’s wrong with this game and the user base that UT is pointless to those who just want to play with their favourite players.

Your shhhhh shows also that you’re one of them- the **** who shhhhhush as you even shush in posts.

You’re a plastic.

Lmao I know Newcastle fans who laughed there back sides of when spurs bid 35 million for him if your talking spurs its son eriksen alderweild that's there best I don't use any celebrations when scoring but from the sounds of it ur a lil toff maybe u would like to get a personality transplant seem like a total freak of nature
  • RayS
    27911 posts Player of the Year
    this has been an interesting read. ty, my frenz
  • RayS
    I hope you get your EoaE Mark Noble @greggles @Claret_n_blue_blood
  • greggles
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »

and I hope you get your Rayhart Icon manager if they ever do that.
  • Kingdingaling

If Hawwy Kane goes on the way he is and stays he will only get one,hell even if he scored like 10 goals a season from now he would get one just for sticking with, because of his history. Winning things shouldn't just give a certain icon automatic right for an aoe. It should be based on how the fans dear to that player too.

There are people that see that players like king,vardy, Zaha if he stays. Deserve the recognition that thier player served an Era.

Difference in that is all them players have left a legacy what's nobles legacy finishing mid table
  • RayS
    RayS wrote: »

and I hope you get your Rayhart Icon manager if they ever do that.

:D:D stop this pls
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Difference in that is all them players have left a legacy what's nobles legacy finishing mid table

Mate just **** now 😂
  • Kingdingaling

why shou

You’re a plastic.

Last point a champions league final that they shouldn't have been in Llorente goal was never a goal n then maybe wouldn't have been subjected to the worst final in history
  • greggles
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

Zaha? ;) your argument cant be hes **** but he has a legacy/era
  • Kingdingaling

Noble never been rated higher than 82 Zaha to Palace fans is exactly what noble is to u and what Sam voles is to Burnley ward prowse is to Southampton none are icons or legends all average players all one thing in common loyalty. Ur post earlier today icon legend name 10 players well think ramos chiellini can be classed as 1 club legends they deserve it for legacy they leave behind but what has noble ever achieved that's great
  • Seanregal
    818 posts Semi-Pro

Noble never been rated higher than 82 Zaha to Palace fans is exactly what noble is to u and what Sam voles is to Burnley ward prowse is to Southampton none are icons or legends all average players all one thing in common loyalty. Ur post earlier today icon legend name 10 players well think ramos chiellini can be classed as 1 club legends they deserve it for legacy they leave behind but what has noble ever achieved that's great

Got to admire the persistence :p
  • Kingdingaling
    Seanregal wrote: »

It's true tho even city utd arsenal true legends leaving legacy Adams Henry seaman Scholes Keane rvn schmechiel kompany aguero even Joe Hart but noble lmao what's he achieved that's been good
  • greggles
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

It's true tho even city utd arsenal true legends leaving legacy Adams Henry seaman Scholes Keane rvn schmechiel kompany aguero even Joe Hart but noble lmao what's he achieved that's been good

and once again I say it shouldn't all be about winning titles. Your really not wired right are yah? I'm shocked someone is this butthurt over something so little.
  • Recoba
    4242 posts National Call-Up
    Who is this
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    Recoba wrote: »
    Who is this

Oh shut up
  • Kingdingaling

and once again I say it shouldn't all be about winning titles. Your really not wired right are yah? I'm shocked someone is this butthurt over something so little.

It's about success so come on what's his pass completion tackle completion assists and goals per season
  • greggles
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

It's about success so come on what's his pass completion tackle completion assists and goals per season

it can also be about passion, its what gerrard and lamps are known for
  • Kingdingaling

There known for all the success from there trophies to assists goals etc. So does a GK who plays for a club for 15years who never ever comes of the bench to make any appearance does that mean he's a legend to. Can't believe u put noble in same bracket as Gerrard n lampard haha
  • greggles
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

There known for all the success from there trophies to assists goals etc. So does a GK who plays for a club for 15years who never ever comes of the bench to make any appearance does that mean he's a legend to. Can't believe u put noble in same bracket as Gerrard n lampard haha

either you alwayd missread me or you put words into my mouth (Passion) not quailty
  • Kingdingaling

either you alwayd missread me or you put words into my mouth (Passion) not quailty

Passion doesn't make a legend if that was the case u can put 11 supporters on the pitch. Probably play better than West hams team lol
  • greggles
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero

Passion doesn't make a legend if that was the case u can put 11 supporters on the pitch. Probably play better than West hams team lol

lets end it hear and and come back when I finished the SBC
  • Kingdingaling

• Kingdingaling

What sbc
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Mate you ain't gonna win the argument with him lol, there's always one muppet that always insists on having the last word
  • Kingdingaling

Mate you ain't gonna win the argument with him lol, there's always one muppet that always insists on having the last word

Ur pic says ur West ham fan do u think noble is this world class icon legend West ham over the years have had some really good players but noble is deffo not one of them
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Ur pic says ur West ham fan do u think noble is this world class icon legend West ham over the years have had some really good players but noble is deffo not one of them

Mate I love noble as a player he's no where near world class but he's a cult hero to me, just because you support a team which has been brought with oil baron money doesn't mean us lower teams can't have EoE cards