The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

End of an Era Mark Noble please!!

Comments

• dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2019
    @Kingdingaling Please do not derail this thread with insults. We are all here to admire a true West Ham legend. If you don't rate him, or don't think he would of won England the world cup last year, then you need not comment. Getting back on topic...

I love it when we get penalties. It's just a guaranteed goal. Do you think the ref sometimes says to the opposition 'look lads, they've got Marky Noble here taking this pen, should we just save ourselves 30 seconds and award the goal'?

When he gets his icon / EoE card, i wonder if it'll be impossible for him to miss a penalty in game?
  • selb
    6961 posts Big Money Move
    dregana08 wrote: »
    @Kingdingaling Please do not derail this thread with insults. We are all here to admire a true West Ham legend. If you don't rate him, or don't think he would of won England the world cup last year, then you need not comment. Getting back on topic...

I love it when we get penalties. It's just a guaranteed goal. Do you think the ref sometimes says to the opposition 'look lads, they've got Marky Noble here taking this pen, should we just save ourselves 30 seconds and award the goal'?

When he gets his icon / EoE card, i wonder if it'll be impossible for him to miss a penalty in game?

It just goes through the keeper, even if he goes the right way? Ghost keeper, I like it
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas maybe a cheeky word about this card please
  • Reggie77
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    greggles wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    300 comments @greggles, Icon Noble incoming

I hope hes gonna not be to OP (over priced) because for sure hes going to be over powered

99 Strength? 😍⚽️⚒
  • Reggie77
    @greggles .... you look a bit like Declan Rice!
  • Reggie77
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    7th
    Crysister wrote: »
    I support Lord Bendtner and he needed an EoE 99-rated card when his carreer ended after Arsenal, but he didn't and Mark Nobble, in all respect, is not a Lord.

Lmao noble n bendtner same quality of player poor lol for arsenal koscniely and lunjberg deserve a special card the latter should be a icon next year

i was expceting just a nice thread of suggesting a player that i really like getting some recognition. Not even ground breaking for what im asking. You have turned it into a mess

Mate your a nice person, king obviously has some sort of condition which needs sorting ASAP, we must understand with people of this condition, we forgive you king

Lmao its a joke name like a scene in bad boys 1.but ur excused for ur condition that ur the only 2 that see noble as ever being good awww bless u lol

I'm actually pretty sure that neither @greggles or @Claret_n_blue_blood have ever stated that he's an amazing player, they're more commending him for his loyalty and passion for West Ham United

Exactly this, we love our club captain, most premier league appearances in all the league at present, a nice guy, enough said

Met him a few times as my old man worked at the training ground for years... a great lad and very down to earth. I still want my Flashback Moments card.

Lads... how do you post pictures and clips on here? Tried loading a clip of him carrying Herrera off 🤣

James milner has more appearances so does Gary cahill

Are they at a club now?
  • Reggie77
    apart of me is really enjoying how someone thinks that wh
    Hey greggles we nearly hit the 300 comment mark, that means a noble icon

Eeeek

Lmao isn't it time for ur shrink. If it wasnt for me ur thread wouldn't got so many views

I owe you my life, you're right. you changed my life forever and i cant thank you enough, you kind kind man

A West ham performance never could who needs a sleeping pill just go watch them play lol

Did you used to be a Spurs fan? Or are you a closet one? Must have been though watching them play each other in the CL semi final.
  • Reggie77
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Must admit, I wasn't expecting Noble to get to 10 pages...

Flashback Momments... Noble vs Herrera... and Pogba... and that pitch invader! Make it happen.

99 strength... 99 aggression... 99 stamina...99 agility. 👍😍
  • Nazgul
    956 posts Semi-Pro
    This thread has convinced me I need an end of era Mark Noble in my life! Come on EA make it happen!
  • RayS
    28038 posts Player of the Year
    Nazgul wrote: »
    This thread has convinced me I need an end of era Mark Noble in my life! Come on EA make it happen!

Give the people what they want!
  • Kingdingaling
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    dregana08 wrote: »

Lmao England win wc is laughable but him in team haha omg he's scored under 30 goals in 5 years a legend ur all delusional
  • Kingdingaling

Flashback Momments... Noble vs Herrera... and Pogba... and that pitch invader! Make it happen.

EoaE or a flashback he's never been higher than a 82 so what would he be a flashback to I predict cahill koscniely before he ever gets one
  • RayS

EoaE or a flashback he's never been higher than a 82 so what would he be a flashback to I predict cahill koscniely before he ever gets one

@Kingdingaling you know you want a Noble SBC. admit it!!
  • Kingdingaling
    apart of me is really enjoying how someone thinks that wh
    Hey greggles we nearly hit the 300 comment mark, that means a noble icon

Eeeek

Lmao isn't it time for ur shrink. If it wasnt for me ur thread wouldn't got so many views

I owe you my life, you're right. you changed my life forever and i cant thank you enough, you kind kind man

A West ham performance never could who needs a sleeping pill just go watch them play lol

Did you used to be a Spurs fan? Or are you a closet one? Must have been though watching them play each other in the CL semi final.

Spurs n lpool the 2 most boring teams in league no wonder was most boring final like ever
  • Kingdingaling
    RayS wrote: »

Hahaha me being anti getting this so many views n comments if he gets 1 u twits need to thank me lol
  • RayS

Hahaha me being anti getting this so many views n comments if he gets 1 u twits need to thank me lol

I believe you've contributed at least 10% of the comments and 50% of the views :)
  • Kingdingaling

I believe you've contributed at least 10% of the comments and 50% of the views :)

Well I believe u lot need to form a orderly queue to ur shrink he will have a long day lol noble don't deserve 1 but fact he'd not even retiring or leaving west ham either. Cahill has left Chelsea so he's nailed on for one
  • selb

Well I believe u lot need to form a orderly queue to ur shrink he will have a long day lol noble don't deserve 1 but fact he'd not even retiring or leaving west ham either. Cahill has left Chelsea so he's nailed on for one

Says you who seems so adamant and defensive over something that has no bearing or effect on you.

Usually when someone is so over defensive over something it's due to that person either wanting it or liking it and I think you secretly want this Icon / FB / Moments Noble.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    I'm loving all this noble publicity, gotta be a contender for one of the threads of the year
  • Kingdingaling

Says you who seems so adamant and defensive over something that has no bearing or effect on you.

Usually when someone is so over defensive over something it's due to that person either wanting it or liking it and I think you secretly want this Icon / FB / Moments Noble.

Icon now is he Hahaha omg futtie should be about useable cards he's only ever been a 82 rice is probably better than he ever has been
  • Kingdingaling
    I'm loving all this noble publicity, gotta be a contender for one of the threads of the year

All thanks to me being so anti lol
  • Kingdingaling

He may still be suffering from Rapid Decompression Syndrome

Ohhhhh Mr posh there grow some football knowledge
  • selb

Yeah it seems so, he goes under for awhile then reappears full of DCS symptoms, I'd highly recommend you stop diving @Kingdingaling, if you carry on the damage may be irreversible.
  • Kingdingaling

Yeah it seems so, he goes under for awhile then reappears full of DCS symptoms, I'd highly recommend you stop diving @Kingdingaling, if you carry on the damage may be irreversible.

Maybe cos I have a job unlike u lot who probably sit on taxes people pay
  • RayS

the Bends are not to be taken lightly!
  • selb

😂😂 this thread is gold, thank you @greggles for this, you must carry on with mission, do not let anyone deter you in your quest for Noble glory.

(See what I did there 😉)
  • RayS

😂😂 this thread is gold, thank you @greggles for this, you must carry on with mission, do not let anyone deter you in your quest for Noble glory.

(See what I did there 😉)

Mark my words, this thread will go down in history as one of the greatest
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

All thanks to me being so anti lol

I bet you love noble really, room covered in noble posters, love letters sent to him daily, come on just admit it
  • GoodnightIrene
    3648 posts National Call-Up
    Mark Noble was pish, who would want a 78 rated EoE card ffs don’t be daft.
  • Seanregal
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Damn never thought this would go on so long. 12 pages and still going strong,i tip my hat to you West ham lads. Bravo