The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

End of an Era Mark Noble please!!

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »
    Wow king i suddenly had a change of mind, screw Noble. bang average. didn't serve anything for us what so ever. Future bench warmer. To good for England? more like no good for england.

Forgive me Noble for I have sinned

Lmao he is bang average and England always had 10 cms better than him maybe if u had better cm in his place u wouldn't have sat in mid table mediocre for so long

Maybe you can give us Phil Foden as he's not getting a game! He isn't a bad player and could learn a bit from Mark Noble. 10 is pushing it... Henderson, Dier, Delph spring to mind at the last WC that could have easily been swapped.

Learn of noble haha he's better now than noble ever has been
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey greggles we nearly hit the 300 comment mark, that means a noble icon

Eeeek
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    First 100 rated player in Nobes?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    7th
    selb wrote: »
    Crysister wrote: »
    I support Lord Bendtner and he needed an EoE 99-rated card when his carreer ended after Arsenal, but he didn't and Mark Nobble, in all respect, is not a Lord.

Lmao noble n bendtner same quality of player poor lol for arsenal koscniely and lunjberg deserve a special card the latter should be a icon next year

i was expceting just a nice thread of suggesting a player that i really like getting some recognition. Not even ground breaking for what im asking. You have turned it into a mess

Mate your a nice person, king obviously has some sort of condition which needs sorting ASAP, we must understand with people of this condition, we forgive you king

Lmao its a joke name like a scene in bad boys 1.but ur excused for ur condition that ur the only 2 that see noble as ever being good awww bless u lol

I'm actually pretty sure that neither @greggles or @Claret_n_blue_blood have ever stated that he's an amazing player, they're more commending him for his loyalty and passion for West Ham United

Exactly this, we love our club captain, most premier league appearances in all the league at present, a nice guy, enough said

Met him a few times as my old man worked at the training ground for years... a great lad and very down to earth. I still want my Flashback Moments card.

Lads... how do you post pictures and clips on here? Tried loading a clip of him carrying Herrera off 🤣

James milner has more appearances so does Gary cahill

For one club, get out of here bro

So how about Gerrard shearer lampard all one club difference is they were legends noble isn't just playing for 1 team don't make u a legend its performance on the pitch that do

*hugs* I know u needed it
  • Kingdingaling

Eeeek

Lmao isn't it time for ur shrink. If it wasnt for me ur thread wouldn't got so many views
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    apart of me is really enjoying how someone thinks that wh

Eeeek

Lmao isn't it time for ur shrink. If it wasnt for me ur thread wouldn't got so many views

I owe you my life, you're right. you changed my life forever and i cant thank you enough, you kind kind man
  • Kingdingaling

Eeeek

I owe you my life, you're right. you changed my life forever and i cant thank you enough, you kind kind man

A West ham performance never could who needs a sleeping pill just go watch them play lol
  • selb
    6902 posts Big Money Move

Eeeek

A West ham performance never could who needs a sleeping pill just go watch them play lol

tenor-9.gif
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2019
    enjoying this
    Post edited by greggles on
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    If Mark Noble was in the England team vs Croatia last year, we would of won for sure. We would of gone on to win the world cup as well. Therefore, Mark Noble is the greatest England player of all time.

These are all facts you cannot argue.
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    If Mark Noble was in the England team vs Croatia last year, we would of won for sure. We would of gone on to win the world cup as well. Therefore, Mark Noble is the greatest England player of all time.

i was gonna say something like that but you blew it out the park, well said
  • selb

I don't think even City could afford Mark Noble 😉😂 perhaps that's why he's never left WH, no one could afford him 🤔
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up

i was gonna say something like that but you blew it out the park, well said

Thanks - anyone who disagrees is just in denial.

Noble needs to give Marko a slap as well.
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finally some realy talk, ofc no one can afford noble,
  • Kingdingaling
    apart of me is really enjoying the fact that someone basically compares the fact that us asking for aoe noble is the same as asking someone to jump off a bridge

Jumping of a bridge be more entertaining than looking at his career highlights lol
  • Kingdingaling

I don't think even City could afford Mark Noble 😉😂 perhaps that's why he's never left WH, no one could afford him 🤔

Omg lmao he's never been with more than 4million even on fifa never higher than 82 these west ham fans must have just got out of rehab lol
  • Kingdingaling

Hahaha haha seriously delusional haha but Croatia were a class above England in every department
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Must admit, I wasn't expecting Noble to get to 10 pages...
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero

Hahaha haha seriously delusional haha but Croatia were a class above England in every department

even in the freekick department?
  • selb

Omg lmao he's never been with more than 4million even on fifa never higher than 82 these west ham fans must have just got out of rehab lol

sarcasm

/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting
  • selb
    banter

/ˈbantə/

noun

1. the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.
    "there was much good-natured banter"
    synonyms: repartee, raillery, ripostes, sallies, swordplay, quips, wisecracks, crosstalk, wordplay; More
    verb

1. exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way.
    "the men bantered with the waitresses"
    synonyms: joke, jest, pun, sally, quip;
  • Kingdingaling

sarcasm

/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting

29 goals 14 assists in 5years step. Aside Messi cr7 salah aguero de bryne silva dyabla neymar noble is the greatest of all time lmao
  • selb

sarcasm

/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

banter

/ˈbantə/

noun

synonyms: repartee, raillery, ripostes, sallies, swordplay, quips, wisecracks, crosstalk, wordplay; More
    verb

Just for you @Kingdingaling, just in case you're unsure of anything
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2019
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Must admit, I wasn't expecting Noble to get to 10 pages...

I heard if we got this to 200 comments noble gets aoe card, 300 gets him an icon card. time to talk to the devs me thinks Andy
  • selb
    edited July 2019

sarcasm

/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

29 goals 14 assists in 5years step. Aside Messi cr7 salah aguero de bryne silva dyabla neymar noble is the greatest of all time lmao

*thinking to myself* Hmm, this problem is worse than I thought, even with definitions he still doesn't understand sarcasm and banter, I don't know how much more I can dumb it down 🤔
  • Kingdingaling

sarcasm

/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

banter

/ˈbantə/

noun

verb

Ur unsure of how a brain is meant to work obvs
  • EA_Rtas
    1923 posts EA Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Alright lads cut the bickering out and let's leave out the "jump off a bridge" comments they're not appropriate.

Let's bring it back to discussing Noble, a topic I'm amazed is at 10 pages already
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero

sarcasm

/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

banter

/ˈbantə/

noun

verb

Ur unsure of how a brain is meant to work obvs

i cant wait for mark noble to run rings around Fernandhino first day of the season
  • selb
    300 comments @greggles, Icon Noble incoming
  • greggles
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    300 comments @greggles, Icon Noble incoming

I hope hes gonna not be to OP (over priced) because for sure hes going to be over powered