Attacking LB

klaas9
894 posts Professional
edited June 29
Any better attacking LB (with decent defensive ratings) than Marcelo TOTY ?

Comments

• zeultuturor
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 29
    telles mendy robertson sbc sandro to name a few
    you can only figure for yourself if any of them is better
  • Dazs23
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kostic
  • AjaxLegends
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope. Marcelo the best.
  • DannySTFC
    978 posts Professional
    Telles
  • Danielb
    882 posts Professional
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    Kostic

This 100%
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    87 mendy is goat
  • Jawz
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play 352. I had before fb Sandro, he was amazing but h/h was an issue for me, he would be sometimes all over the place, and the other time he would make amazing runs and even scores. I recently swapped to tots telles after searching for a replacement. Let me tell you, he is much better than Sandro. I know I may receive some hate but for me telles work rates were perfect, he would be always in the right position when I needed him or making beautiful runs behind the enemy defender line. Also tried Toty Marcelo and Kurzawa(Champions league sbc), I tried liking those to but their high low were an issue for me, would consistently leave gap on the wing when being counter attacked.
  • limjitwe
    6687 posts Big Money Move
    Nope. Marcelo the best.

• EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Marcello is twice the player than all others combined. If you want an attacking fullback there is Marcello TOTY and the rest can just watch and learn from him and will never reach his level.
  • Mogga
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If I play birthday Salah in a 523 he is often further forward than Ryan Fraser :D
  • CAJansen1966
    65 posts Park Captain
    TOTS Tagliafico
  • Leandrinho
    1097 posts Professional
    Tots vieirinha!!
  • Ki3r4nM95
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tots alba or tots kostic, have both on my team and are both lethal going forward and defending.
  • madwullie
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 29
    I have used all of those mentioned here with the exception of mendy and Robertson and none of them are fit to shine marcelo's boots the night before the game. And frankly when I've come up against Robertson and mendy not once have I seen them majestically strolling through my right flank, skinning my rb left right and centre before delivering multiple pin point passes onto my strikers' toes, so I imagine they're not fit to wipe the **** from marcelo's bowl either.
  • GT500
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alba is decent
  • SomeNextGuy
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    Flashback Sandro LB
    BD Marcelo RM

Goml.