How to get better on fut champs ( more wins )

Anyone know how i can get more wins I seem to come against 93 rated teams and get like 11/12 wins 😔

Comments

• Danielb
    675 posts Semi-Pro
    I just played a guy with TOTS Ronaldo and a 93 rated team he has won 9 in a row and i have lost 6 in a row thats matchmaking at its best. Lost 3-1 no wonder hes winning 9 in a row if im the calibre opponent he is getting.
  • Duncan1972
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Constant pressure, 1depth- spam long balls.

To get better don’t try and play football.

That’s the state of the game and the user base. .
  • Colt_seevers
    990 posts Professional
    Duncan1972 wrote: »

Unfortunate but true
  • Great so just 1 bar in depth and constant pressure
  • PG13
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dont forget you have to show your skill also by spamming the long ball
  • Topsey
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Unfortunately I don’t think it’s possible to get better.. I’ve love this game since the start but unfortunately it’s driven by other things other than game play.. I play my friend off line an he’s probably beaten me 5 times out of 15.. he’s division 1 and gets 18-20 wins weekend league. I’m division 6 an I get 12-13 wins weekend league figure that one out.. plus something must be happening as my win ratio practically stays the same so even if I improve they just play me against people who I’m no where near there standard to ensure I don’t win.

Also be careful what you discuss as I posted a very similar post and was warned an threatened to be thrown out of the forum for discussing FIFA in a FIFA forum 😂😂😂
  • ASlowPotato
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    So me and a top 100 player have started a series of tips to help you get from being a silver/gold player to an elite player. Preparation for better rewards in fifa20. Check it out and let me know what you think! I'm new you YouTube so be gentle!

Tips and tricks to move from being a gold player to elite player in weekend league! 1st video of the series! Really helpful information in a podcast style with me and a top 100 player!

Show some love!

https://t.co/sGZUzZyduC
  • Chriswhiteisright
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Macdaddy96 wrote: »
    Anyone know how i can get more wins I seem to come against 93 rated teams and get like 11/12 wins 😔

Spend a load of cash on Fifa points.
  • MakiTheTomato
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Duncan1972 wrote: »

Unfortunate but true

Don't forget to drop back
  • Hardingmd
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I now have a 93 rated team, but I'm not a very good player! Just Div 6 in Rivals.
  • neil83
    33 posts Park Captain
    Supposed to be ranked teams not teams full of team of the weeks or other special players. Just started it played 5 won one as the teams you player are higher or the game play is glitchin or its rigged