No more TOTW until August - Please change icon sbc requirements

DeanoZoff
4839 posts National Call-Up
TOTW prices are becoming ridiculous and this is while TOTW items are still in packs. It is only going to get worse.

How about changing the icon sbc requirements? Maybe include motm cards or something.

@EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Rtas , can you forward this on please.

Also, if (more like when) this gets rejected, can we please have an explanation.

thank you

Comments

• SuperSonicSean
    6173 posts Big Money Move
    Making the requirement TOTW or TOTS like for the Torres SBC would be ideal.

They gotta release a TOTW tradable/untradable SBC at some point. I have the untrarables to complete Matthaus, but I can't be bothered overpaying for TOTW cards.
  • OZero
    7386 posts League Winner
    Agree with that. Make it TOTW or TOTS.
  • GeorgeGervin
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    OZero wrote: »
    Agree with that. Make it TOTW or TOTS.

Or any “special” card for all it really matters now
  • DeanoZoff
    4839 posts National Call-Up
    Just realised i created this on a weekend.

No chance of a reply
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    Honestly, I think it’s what EA intended when they got rid of the multiple Icon requirements for a lot of the Icons. They have to keep the price high somehow. They’ll probably have to do some sort of TOTW SBC eventually if they’re taking them out of packs or it will get ridiculous. But, yeah, probably working as intended.
  • Lkane
    1028 posts Professional
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Just realised i created this on a weekend.

No chance of a reply

Great idea just a shame they won't do it.
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t mess with the living organism
  • passpassshootpost
    1352 posts Professional
    I suppose you missed the boat on all the cheap totw. All the other players shouldn’t be crucified for committing or taking the plunge doing these icon sbcs for ea just to lower the cost
  • oldboiler
    4354 posts National Call-Up
    They will release a guaranteed 81+ TOTW SBC at some point. However all that will do is offset the cost of TOTW players with an increase in 83-85s.
  • OZero
    7386 posts League Winner
    I suppose you missed the boat on all the cheap totw. All the other players shouldn’t be crucified for committing or taking the plunge doing these icon sbcs for ea just to lower the cost

That’s true that cheap TOTW is history but I do think EA should sort out cheap TOTS as well. It just feel kinda stupid that TOTW goes extinct and TOTS at quick sell price. In addition, we still have TOTS supplies every week from now on.
  • passpassshootpost
    1352 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »

That’s true that cheap TOTW is history but I do think EA should sort out cheap TOTS as well. It just feel kinda stupid that TOTW goes extinct and TOTS at quick sell price. In addition, we still have TOTS supplies every week from now on.

True then they can include an additional squad to keep the price relatively similar
  • Alex_cr
    5933 posts Big Money Move

Crucified? You know this is just a game right? And if we all have icons everything is going to be just fine? Jeez - state of selfishness on here is something else.