Galacticos Weekly Challenge

Dochter
152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 29
I have very few players that I have actually bought in myclub and struggling with this challenge.

Is there any decent squad builders out there that can build a team to try to get this challenge. I have 30k to spend and Duvan Zapata 86 and NIF Alex Sandro available and need a team to compete in Div 4.

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    5741 posts Big Money Move
    A cheap serie A team should do it. Just use op cards like Juan Jesus, cuadrado etc.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 29
    I s**k man... Lost 5 games in a row for that challenge... Got a 300k squad with 3 good players... Donno how long do I have to lose to complete it... At this stage you will always come up against tots squads with OP moments cards or Icons

Hopefully should complete around 1700s...
  • CeeQue
    11128 posts Has That Special Something
    Same with a cheap Bundesliga squad.
  • D0lvl
    1606 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s not worth it. You’ll get 83 Baumann and untradeable at that lol.

• Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dochter wrote: »
    I have very few players that I have actually bought in myclub and struggling with this challenge.

Is there any decent squad builders out there that can build a team to try to get this challenge. I have 30k to spend and Duvan Zapata 86 and NIF Alex Sandro available and need a team to compete in Div 4.

I've been knocked down to div 5 😭
    And I've got bday Auba and 90 Havertz, it's just I'm coming up against god squads.

You should build a cheap Prem team, 433(3) switch to whatever you like ig.
    And buy Fabinho and David Luiz to link Alex Sandro and sub Zapata on at half time!
  • Noob_FC
    250 SR lost... Now in D3.... FFS... who comes with these objectives!!!! Idiots
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why are you treating these objectives as school / work assignments? You don't HAVE TO do them, especially if you're struggling. Do not let the FOMO monster ruin your weekend.
  • Safehands84
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    Can you sub on first own players?
  • Mogga
    275 posts Sunday League Hero

Na don't think so.

Am struggling for CBS as all mine have been gotten from sbcs. Just went with boly from wolves as a stopgap as hevlinks stuff up and isn't mega slow
  • Noob_FC
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    Why are you treating these objectives as school / work assignments? You don't HAVE TO do them, especially if you're struggling. Do not let the FOMO monster ruin your weekend.

It is not fomo(Most probably)... But I want to save some packs for next promo... I didn’t pack any tots ... throughout the promo...

Did it... Will play a little to be get to D2 atleast before next refresh
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mogga wrote: »

Na don't think so.

Am struggling for CBS as all mine have been gotten from sbcs. Just went with boly from wolves as a stopgap as hevlinks stuff up and isn't mega slow

Nif Varane is only 30k!
  • CH3L0
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You have to buy them? I thought they only had to be tradable.
  • abhreebhu_45
    907 posts Professional
    CH3L0 wrote: »
    You have to buy them? I thought they only had to be tradable.

It's meant to b like real madrid behave,, buy off players for glory,
  • Staxdoobie
    841 posts Semi-Pro
    D0lvl wrote: »
    It’s not worth it. You’ll get 83 Baumann and untradeable at that lol.

This is genuinely how I’m feeling about these challenges recently. I’m not the best, so grinding these can be a real task. In the 50k pack for the goalkeeper challenge, I got 80 André Gomes. I didn’t even know that was possible. Seriously, what’s the point?!