EOE TORRES OUT NOW!!!

13
Janoe1
7471 posts League Winner
edited June 28
We wont forget you @Futfanatic

t7lg3iva.jpeg

84 + one if/tots

Comments

  • Tintin80
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What happened to @Futfanatic ?
  • Empyrium7
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    this means we might see EOE De Rossi
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    this means we might see EOE De Rossi

    Yup
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner
    Lmao that weekly obj. Full gk team
  • DannySTFC
    1005 posts Professional
    Very reasonably priced I’d say?
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Very reasonably priced I’d say?

    Yea
  • CFCHenri
    3397 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    this means we might see EOE De Rossi

    I'm wet.
  • Boysie91
    8176 posts League Winner
    Bye red pick Robertson and Hello Torres 👌
  • SuperSonicSean
    5941 posts Big Money Move
    This is surprisingly affordable considering the price of his FB card.
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    this means we might see EOE De Rossi

    TBH his FB card can't get much better for me aside from stamina. Best CDM I've used all year.
  • Jaggy Snake
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Didn't think much of his flashback card but will do this as it's cheap and see how it goes.
  • LahmChops
    1123 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Bye red pick Robertson and Hello Torres 👌

    Wouldnt work as a TOTS
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    it is really cheap for the quality of the card. And the to iniesta.
  • DaniLeal
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why so cheap? If he was 4x the price it would still be good deal
  • Boysie91
    8176 posts League Winner
    LahmChops wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Bye red pick Robertson and Hello Torres 👌

    Wouldnt work as a TOTS

    Used an untradeable 85 German RB
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seemed like a no brainer to throw these untradables in for a 95 rated Torres.

    jb44nb.jpg
  • Empyrium7
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is surprisingly affordable considering the price of his FB card.
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    this means we might see EOE De Rossi

    TBH his FB card can't get much better for me aside from stamina. Best CDM I've used all year.

    Stamina
    Pace
    Shooting
    Dribbling

    he is a monster. but imagine that you can dribble and shoot with him too
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaniLeal wrote: »
    Why so cheap? If he was 4x the price it would still be good deal

    because he has bad links and 3* skills
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4848 posts Big Money Move
    Wow. EA just gave a big middle finger to people that did the flashback (not me). It was over 250k.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4848 posts Big Money Move
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Seemed like a no brainer to throw these untradables in for a 95 rated Torres.

    jb44nb.jpg

    I would have definitely saved that Paulinho and used a tots. Informs are really scarce and will be basically extinct unless ea allow for tots for every sbc the rest of the year.
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boo the ToTS moment cards don't count towards the requirement.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Seemed like a no brainer to throw these untradables in for a 95 rated Torres.

    jb44nb.jpg

    I would have definitely saved that Paulinho and used a tots. Informs are really scarce and will be basically extinct unless ea allow for tots for every sbc the rest of the year.

    The only TOTS I have left are the ones I'm using I put them all into Eusebio last weekend. Have Alisson from the Guaranteed SBC but think a 95 rated TOTS is more valuable to keep thank an 86 IF.
  • IxToMxI
    5501 posts Big Money Move
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Seemed like a no brainer to throw these untradables in for a 95 rated Torres.

    jb44nb.jpg

    I would have definitely saved that Paulinho and used a tots. Informs are really scarce and will be basically extinct unless ea allow for tots for every sbc the rest of the year.

    The only TOTS I have left are the ones I'm using I put them all into Eusebio last weekend. Have Alisson from the Guaranteed SBC but think a 95 rated TOTS is more valuable to keep thank an 86 IF.

    Be cheaper to buy a whack tots card overall than sink either into an sbc
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Seemed like a no brainer to throw these untradables in for a 95 rated Torres.

    jb44nb.jpg

    I would have definitely saved that Paulinho and used a tots. Informs are really scarce and will be basically extinct unless ea allow for tots for every sbc the rest of the year.

    The only TOTS I have left are the ones I'm using I put them all into Eusebio last weekend. Have Alisson from the Guaranteed SBC but think a 95 rated TOTS is more valuable to keep thank an 86 IF.

    Be cheaper to buy a whack tots card overall than sink either into an sbc

    The 86 IF was untradable and I'm more than happy to have submitted that team for a 95 rated Torres.
  • IxToMxI
    5501 posts Big Money Move
    He’ll slot into my second team next to Prime Raul
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13066 posts Has That Special Something
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    this means we might see EOE De Rossi

    I'm wet.

    Already had EoE de Rossi last year though, are they gonna give him an EoE twice?
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont understand his balance stat, same as his FB card at 62 lol.

    I watched him play every game at liverpool and never got the impression he had the balance of a baby elephant on ice skates
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    ASX wrote: »
    Dont understand his balance stat, same as his FB card at 62 lol.

    I watched him play every game at liverpool and never got the impression he had the balance of a baby elephant on ice skates

    This.

    I saw him at chelsea v Sunderland and I had a seat near the byline. Torres was running full speed and being chased by Sunderland fullback only for Torres to stop dead on the spot and leave the fullback flying forward... sure 62 balance 😐
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner
    Fyi Atletico players are up alot atm so if you have some to sell..
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    had to do him at that price. now i have yet another striker added to my bevy of strikers.

    gotta build a new team or something
  • JWNYsg
    692 posts An Exciting Prospect
    F99016-A1-6-E7-E-48-FA-8976-472097-A3-EA1-D.jpg

    FIFA20 won’t be the same without these legends
Sign In or Register to comment.