The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Accidentally submitted NIF CR7 into PIM Kluivert world class SBC

AFC AJAX NR 1
13160 posts Has That Special Something
edited July 2019
Had 2 random IFs in my club, decided to use my Serie A golds to finish the world class requirement from the PIM Kluivert SBC.

Didn't realise it automatically selected CR7... absolutely gutted :'(

Called EA and was told that they are able to help me but won't help me because it's my own fault, even though it was an honest mistake and I am a paying customer from which they have earned well this year. Anyway EA might be willing to help me?

before
97c2a03615fc008aa494616ec7f44772.jpg

after
f69527eb4b3a2389f1e9e17710a677ef.jpg
Post edited by AFC AJAX NR 1 on

Comments

• Xguti002
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take a look at the bright side. It’s almost July and the game is dying a slow and painful death.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Had 2 random IFs in my club, decided to use my Serie A golds to finish the world class requirement from the PIM Kluivert SBC.

Didn't realise it automatically selected CR7... absolutely gutted :(

Ahh the Pain...
  • MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Damn that's harsh. At least it's near the end of the game.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    You silly goose
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Contacted EA, hopes were low but as a customer who has paid EA quite well this year I had hoped that I might be able to push them to help me with getting CR7 or other forms of compensation. Unfortunately it's a no-go.

The woman I spoke to said EA did help recovering players submitted in SBCs in FIFA 18, but that they for some unknown reason stopped doing this in FIFA 19.
  • limjitwe
    7467 posts League Winner
    That’s really careless. I assume he’s not a major part of your team from what I see
  • HulkSmashPotato
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Contacted EA, hopes were low but as a customer who has paid EA quite well this year I had hoped that I might be able to push them to help me with getting CR7 or other forms of compensation. Unfortunately it's a no-go.

The woman I spoke to said EA did help recovering players submitted in SBCs in FIFA 18, but that they for some unknown reason stopped doing this in FIFA 19.

Never give up.... Keep at them
  • LRogue
    95 posts Park Captain
    Ouch.... and here is me still fuming after accidently buying an engine for 5k coins.
  • Headshrinker363
    5766 posts Big Money Move

Tell them about your friend, an avid forum user got one of their card returned after doing the same. Sounds like the adviser couldn’t be bothered helping you.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited June 2019
    @EA_Andy , is there anything you can do for me? I spent quite a bit of money over the course of the year and I feel disappointed that EA is refusing to help me for making an honest mistake despite being a paying customer. They are able to help me if they really want to but aren't.

There is a gaping hole in my team :'(

before

after

Post edited by AFC AJAX NR 1 on
  • Bread
    197 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy , is there anything you can do for me? I spent quite a bit of money over the course of the year and I feel a bit repulsed that EA is refusing to help me for making an honest mistake despite being a paying customer. They can help people who get hacked, or get scammed etc. so why not help me?

Cos you were dumb, they got hacked
  • Bread
    197 posts Sunday League Hero
    But on a serious note, PIM Kluivert is NOT worth doing.

got him up top and TOTS RVP is 10x the striker kluivert is
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited June 2019
    Bread wrote: »
    But on a serious note, PIM Kluivert is NOT worth doing.

got him up top and TOTS RVP is 10x the striker kluivert is

I'm just casually doing the SBC with untradeables and whatever I have left, loved the 88 last year. The SBC is progressing slowly but surely, but accidentally submitting CR7 into the world class requirement when using the squad builder to add Serie A players was an honest mistake. Only bought CR7 this week and forgot I had this tradeable Serie A player when I used squad builder.

Already have ToTS van Persie untradeable from WL rewards
  • AFC AJAX NR 1

Tell them about your friend, an avid forum user got one of their card returned after doing the same. Sounds like the adviser couldn’t be bothered helping you.

They helped him? @HulkSmashPotato you think he got any advice?
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Farewell Ronaldo, you died for big Pat which is an unfortunate waste for any card.
  • Headshrinker363
    5766 posts Big Money Move

Don’t know? Just keep pestering them. Lie if you have too👿
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

Don’t know? Just keep pestering them. Lie if you have too👿

Don't lie, they can see if you're lying, just tell the truth and keep on to them, you'll get it eventually!
  • Lkane
    951 posts Professional
    edited June 2019
    Was fuming when I put flashback Juanfran early on on the game accidentally can only imagine how your feeling 😬
  • CharlieC
    7366 posts Big Money Move
    @EA_Andy , is there anything you can do for me? I spent quite a bit of money over the course of the year and I feel disappointed that EA is refusing to help me for making an honest mistake despite being a paying customer. They are able to help me if they really want to but aren't.

before

after

Stop begging you sad sad man
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    CharlieC wrote: »

before

after

Stop begging you sad sad man

At least there's a gap for the EoE Torres card to slot nicely into.
  • Manutelli
    19820 posts World Class
    Someone else on the forums got a big card back after accidentally submitting him in a sbc or discarding. You should be getting him back.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12908 posts Has That Special Something
    I think that although it's annoying, you should always check before you submit the SBC.
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    I think that although it's annoying, you should always check before you submit the SBC.

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d168c8e634d6e546f57b677&rid=giphy.gif
  • Mido
    665 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    Submitted PIM Blanc into the Ligue 1 upgrade last week by mistake. Got told they can’t get a card back that has been submitted into an SBC by both a chat advisor and customer service over phone, got directed to the webpage where it states this. Know how it feels, spent a full month solid grinding the game to complete him.
  • Lkane
    951 posts Professional

FgU9JEo.jpg
  • Bambobär
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect

Didn't realise it automatically selected CR7... absolutely gutted :'(

before

after

In some cases EA is capable of getting your submitted players back..if not take it easy, game is pretty much finished at this point.
  • Knowlesdinho
    12908 posts Has That Special Something
    Lkane wrote: »

FgU9JEo.jpg

I mean of course...but in the 3 years of doing SBCs, I’ve never submitted someone I want to keep.
  • D0lvl
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    They need to add a feature in fifa 20 where you can ‘lock’ cards meaning you can’t submit to sbc or list accidentally on transfer market.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    D0lvl wrote: »
    They need to add a feature in fifa 20 where you can ‘lock’ cards meaning you can’t submit to sbc or list accidentally on transfer market.

Already gave that as feedback to the EA representatieve over the phone. As did I give them feedback that paying customers don’t like to be treated like ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Libguy
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    D0lvl wrote: »

Yeah, they should have had this years ago. Granted, we'll see the same threads where somebody accidentally unlocked CR7 and then submitted him into a gold upgrade, but it would help a bit. And it would help out customer service too because they could just tell people, hey, if you didn't bother to lock a card and then you submitted it, that's on you.