Ronaldo vs 93 immobile

thackattack
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So with ronaldo slowly dropping in price seems like a good time to get him but will cost all my remaining coins.

Currently running the below in div1 and winning most of my games, is he really gonna be that much of a step up from immobile as there are most likely areas of my team that would need the improvement more.

https://ibb.co/bm56snT

Comments

• D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Lol the difference is so big that it will feel like you're playing a completely different game when you have CR7 in your squad.

I sold him to fund Vieira SBC but will be buying him again straight away when I have enough coins.
  • thackattack
    edited June 28
    Got ronaldo and tbh he just doesnt seem to be getting involved enough for me for some reason. Got hunter on him and left him on mixed attacking as a striker.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    442 posts An Exciting Prospect
    93 immobile is awful. I put him in Mahrez FB sbc
  • Dazzler179
    1151 posts Professional
    Got ronaldo and tbh he just doesnt seem to be getting involved enough for me for some reason. Got hunter on him and left him on mixed attacking as a striker.

Try the engine chem style, helps with his dribbling so much. Shooting doesn’t need improving.
  • thackattack
    Dazzler179 wrote: »

Try the engine chem style, helps with his dribbling so much. Shooting doesn’t need improving.

Is the one he came with when i brought :) but yeah will give it a go.
  • thackattack
    10 games only 2 goals so far, but does have 8 assists and i guess a lot of people quit early on this game so not all full games.