I completed prime Vieira, Gullit, Maldini, Ronaldo, and eusebio

johnlaker62
1214 posts Professional
edited June 28
I did all of them during the tots promo. I didn’t pack one tots card from one of the 5 big leagues. Horrendous

My highest rated pull was David Silva, he was also my most expensive pull.

Comments

• PiotrLolo
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 28
    At least you now have Vieira, Gullit, Maldini, Ronaldo and Eusebio, what most people here can not say :smile:
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So what? You actually have 5 top 10 cards in the game ...10 million + coins and you moaning.... just buy the tots players
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 28
    same here .. No tots from major league... But I completed Vieira and gullit before tots... And R10 eusebio and maldini during tots

EDIT: The best for me has been Icardi, Ederson (When he wasn't in tots)
    Post edited by Noob_FC on
  • Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    YumYum wrote: »
    So what? You actually have 5 top 10 cards in the game ...10 million + coins and you moaning.... just buy the tots players

I don’t think that’s the point ... doing all these sbc and getting great value packs from it and still not packing one single major tots player means that packweights are really really low, which is really bad. Nobody on their right minds play this for the gameplay, only for rewards. If rewards are this bad, then why bother?
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well done
  • D0lvl
    1391 posts Play-Off Hero
    Icons > tots anyway

I, too, was able to complete some icon SBCs due to tots fodder.
  • Boommaametw3
    1658 posts Play-Off Hero

You don't understand. Do you know how many packs you get from all the icon sbc. Shows how bad pack odds are!!!.
    Also did Eusebio,Gullit,Vieira and most of maldini. Best player from packs was IF Orban that 35K at the time.
  • Oweyman
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm sure the pack weight of Icon reward packs is watered down.
  • Alx192
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS has become fodder :))). The same here, used the high rated cards in the Icon SBCs.
  • R3NIK
    70 posts Park Captain
    I guess you funniest man in the party’s
  • Psyke
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Didn't you like the "surprise mechanic"?

Kidding aside, I'm with you, pack weight have been terrible during the TOTS. Lost the count of how many " no walkout " ULTIMATE packs I have opened or the 100k packs where the best player was soome 83's rating.

Pack Rewards from SBC's Icons seems way worst...
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    Icon packs haven't given anything good all year, especially compared to last year. After not playing a bit I did get 89 giggity while doing yousayboo
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did the same ones. Also pim Best and currently doing cruyff super slowly

Best I got was handanovic
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Icon packs haven't given anything good all year, especially compared to last year. After not playing a bit I did get 89 giggity while doing yousayboo

I said boo but didnt get any giggity! Never lucky!