Gerrard 92 vs Ballack 91 as CM?

win123vn
456 posts An Exciting Prospect
I need a CM who pair with KDB TOTY. So in the paper, I like Ballack however his agility is only 68 and balance is 70. So who should I need. Gerrard or Ballack. Any review, comment pls

Comments

• otutsarTR
    62 posts Park Captain
    Played both. Gerrard did not suit my style, felt clunky at times. Ballack 91 with engine was far far better until i hv bought Petit 90, whom i use now and planning to upgrade to his PIM
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ballack.. Gerrard got screwed over by EA.. Same as scholes and giggs
  • win123vn
    otutsarTR wrote: »
    Played both. Gerrard did not suit my style, felt clunky at times. Ballack 91 with engine was far far better until i hv bought Petit 90, whom i use now and planning to upgrade to his PIM

wow, I am using Petit 90, he is very good in def but very poor in shooting. He miss alot :( that why I want to change
  • win123vn
    torakun wrote: »
    Ballack.. Gerrard got screwed over by EA.. Same as scholes and giggs

ok thanks for your comment
  • DanValletta
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have pim Gerrard and he will stay to the end more out of nostalgia then adoration for the card. EA screwed him. He is great if used right and scores some screamers for me but he is clunky and you have to really learn his strengths.
  • lastfifa
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have used Ballack and Lampard over 700 games. Got Gullit last night and benched Ballack. Lampard is great cm who can do anything and he is more agile than Ballack. What i realy like in Lamps is his long shots... they like flash of the whip. My most scoring midfielder in any fifa.
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ballack shot is better than Gerrard and petit. His weakness is stamina and agility. Other stuff are solid
  • otutsarTR
    62 posts Park Captain
    win123vn wrote: »
    otutsarTR wrote: »

wow, I am using Petit 90, he is very good in def but very poor in shooting. He miss alot :( that why I want to change

Am playing petit n socrates together in 4222
    So socrat does the shooting.

If shooting is what you are after - ballack was quite ok in that sense. Go with him