100k pack 81 highest

AlbinoXI
1752 posts Play-Off Hero
Gold 82+ 99% just won the lottery 🙈 imagine it wasn’t with coins I’d be buying a new telly

Comments

• Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Gold 82+ 99% just won the lottery 🙈 imagine it wasn’t with coins I’d be buying a new telly

Yeah your not the only one, considering you've (supposedly a better chance of getting a TOTS thats surprising)
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know I shouldn’t expect better but it will never stop surprising me that’s downright outrageous 🙈
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

I got bored yesterday so spent the coins on the pack got icardi still made a 60k loss if I was buying fp 2000 fp is 18quid if be psssed of
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    My 2 ultimate packs from rivals gave me 81 and 82 as the highest in each.

Been like that for weeks
  • CUPO
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its not even funny i mean nobody expects tots but at least give us shtty 86 rated walkout minimum they are worthless at this stage of the game
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I open Ultimate Pack twice and highest was Savic-83 and Lucas Leiva-83. TWICE. Luck is name of the game
  • Rossco160715
    2645 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is my 6th week of ultimate packs.

12 ultimate packs and my highest has been an 84 rated player.

I’m completely scunnered with this game.
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    I agree with the posts above - surely SURELY, with the game about dead we should be guaranteed an 84 minimum from these packs. No rare golds other than cr7, Messi and Mbappé are worth over the actual coin value of the packs.
  • KING_HENKE
    1235 posts Professional
    Had this in the last week. Why do it? Pack weight has been reduced so much it’s literally making people stop playing.
  • limjitwe
    10095 posts Has That Special Something
    Best I got was 83 Acerbi. Best that :)
  • Renamed12345678
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    KING_HENKE wrote: »
    Had this in the last week. Why do it? Pack weight has been reduced so much it’s literally making people stop playing.

huh.. when did they ever increase it.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Its just a disgrace now at this stage. I put a thread up the other day with an 82 as highest from a 100k pack to.

But this just now, i have gone through and completed the whole of Gullit sbc tonight.

My highest card, 84 william carvalho.

Most expensive card, a CF -> CAM card 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    CUPO wrote: »
    Its not even funny i mean nobody expects tots but at least give us shtty 86 rated walkout minimum they are worthless at this stage of the game

Worthless?? They are like 25K. Lots of coins in EA eyes
  • arcadie
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All Gullit sbc packs - highest rated 83

Playing FUT since april 2018. More than 2000 packs opened: Most valuable; Aouar FS 700k and Hazard in october 400k

Will keep playing’19 in online seasons for couple of years, when I will be in the mood for a game.

I will never buy something from this company that has a mission of deceiving its customers. Some may argue, but this is the feeling I have after these months of FUT.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    arcadie wrote: »
    All Gullit sbc packs - highest rated 83

Playing FUT since april 2018. More than 2000 packs opened: Most valuable; Aouar FS 700k and Hazard in october 400k

Will keep playing’19 in online seasons for couple of years, when I will be in the mood for a game.

I will never buy something from this company that has a mission of deceiving its customers. Some may argue, but this is the feeling I have after these months of FUT.

I've never packed a card worth that much in about 6 years of FUT. Ever. The most expensive card I've ever packed was NIF Auba when he was going for like 300k. Also packed FBX Martial in a 100k reward pack this year, he went for 260k. By far my best pull of the year. I managed to open 12 ultimate packs from D1 rewards, the ones worth 2500 FP, without packing a single TOTS from a big league. That's 30000 FP in packs right there, and I won't even include the dozens of 100k packs I opened this year. 0 major league TOTS. 0.

That's over $200 worth of packs to pack NIF Iniesta as the highest-rated player. Just nuts.
  • VENPATT
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    ultimate Pack 125000 ..packed 84 GK Lopes :-(
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    VENPATT wrote: »
    ultimate Pack 125000 ..packed 84 GK Lopes :-(

I’ve seen them without boards so before now
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

Been like that for weeks

Yes me too.. Thats just almost impossible for 2 people having these odds.
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Mrhey31 wrote: »

Been like that for weeks

Yes me too.. Thats just almost impossible for 2 people having these odds.

I done the Bergkamp sbc all of them last night highest from all those packs a 84 n over past week I've repeated the German and English league sbc twice each I've not had higher than a 83 apart from the West ham sbc giving me vela tots yh it's all luck. Bad luck