Which CB would fit better?

Riggs006
1061 posts Professional
So I need to find a CB to play next to my red pick TOTS Izzo, I have a lot of high rated untradeables I'm not using so was thinking about doing one of the PIM SBC's, at the moment it's between Blanc and Cannavaro.

I think I'm leaning more towards Cannavaro as his defensive stats do look a bit better, a lot of people as well say his height is not an issue, I'm just wondering whether it would be an issue next to Izzo who is only 6'0 himself? As for Blanc he has much better passing and dribbling as well as the height advantage so just wondering who would fit better next to Izzo? Or maybe another icon would be better, would appreciate some advice :)

Comments

• Wattagunt
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cannavaro height does not matter in terms of jumping and winning headers but the amount of blocks or lunges he 'just' misses down to said height is unbelievable. Had him for 300 games. Blanc is better trust me. I've also used izzo and he's decent too but you'd 100 percent want someone taller next to him
  • Riggs006
    1061 posts Professional
    Wattagunt wrote: »
    Cannavaro height does not matter in terms of jumping and winning headers but the amount of blocks or lunges he 'just' misses down to said height is unbelievable. Had him for 300 games. Blanc is better trust me. I've also used izzo and he's decent too but you'd 100 percent want someone taller next to him

I guess with the height of players people tend to focus more on how it will impact winning headers but don't really think about how it will affect interceptions so that's interesting to hear Cannavaro struggles with that. I think I might give Blanc a go then, I think his SBC works out cheaper by a bit so that would give me more coins to spend elsewhere as well!

Cheers for the advice :)