Are people planning to continue playing ?

TMega95
157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Think this is it for me lol. WL picks were horrendous (G3 and 2 ROW picks - tbf cant really complain as knew the deal).

However, my team is a 194 with no real improvements likely or worth the grind knowing the odds.

How are you lot feeling? May create a second account over summer and play a few games here and there.

Defo done with weekend league as only played over TOTS - such a time dense mode!

Comments

• Matt_Cornwall
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not after this **** take, final straw for me
  • Torn4do
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not playing anymore, I too knew the deal, finished G3 mainly because I didn’t have the time to play to G2 last weekend, packed all ROTW.

I don’t have any will to play WL anymore.

I have played every WL since October and all I have to show for it is Lala in my team.
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    Think that's it for me this year

Time to sell up the players and...
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14129 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm opening those ultimate packs, I don't even care
  • IPedro
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only been playing for rewards really was hoping to pick up a decent attacker to build around and have a bit of fun in the final weeks doubt I’ll have much fun with sarabia
  • Dazzler179
    1144 posts Professional
    I think I’m done other than the odd casual game. Congratulations EA you’ve completely sucked all the fun out the game.
  • D0lvl
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not motivated to play wl after my rewards. Just f**k this game
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Yep. Trash rewards.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea why not. Its something to do
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t think so... Already completed end game team... The chances of packing the player is slim to none who will improve my team... This week only needed either of messi cr7 Mbappe or vvd... Got none... So bought vvd... Don’t think all 3 of the attackers will be in next weeks tots... So believe this is the end of my journey with fifa for some time now
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not after this **** take, final straw for me
    I'm opening those ultimate packs, I don't even care

Done the exact same bought quag as I wanted him for the bench and was hoping for him red, got mugged off with oblak twice from gold 2 opened up the remaining 650k I won’t waste your time telling you the pulls
  • iTaLenTZ
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Most people are done I can tell. The market for golds is dying. Nobody is doing Icon sbc's.
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Game just died.
  • Jimb0d
    73 posts Park Captain
    Yes I'm deffo having a go at weekend league again now with final team. Iniesta looks fun and still enjoying my tots players. I really don't understand whinging about your rewards after the game has been busy for 9 months. If put any effort in at all you would still have a 90+ rated team that's very hard to improve.
  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah i Will Play...but this is my last itteration of the game, as i doubt 20 Will change the concept they seem to be working with fut.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    I'm going to play as I'm a mediocre player, hopefully a lot less skilled fifa players in the game right now.
  • RadamelFalcao9
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was gonna stop playing...and then EA hit me with a Red tots Messi 😂 gg Ea, gg...
  • aIex-1
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was gonna stop playing...and then EA hit me with a Red tots Messi 😂 gg Ea, gg...

Was gonna stop playing and EA gave me Sarabia, Oblak and Alisson as a goodbye :D
  • RadamelFalcao9
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    aIex-1 wrote: »

Was gonna stop playing and EA gave me Sarabia, Oblak and Alisson as a goodbye :D

I swear 99,9% of people got Alisson jaja I even got him too 😅
  • steeple
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got nothing from WL and DR,
    Spent 800k on packs and got Nothing!!
    One rotw 88 tots best pull.
    I've removed app and later will remove fifa.
  • DannySTFC
    986 posts Professional
    First WL I’m not doing for months but actually because I’ll be way too busy for once rather then the game being dead. After that I’ll still play WL up to 14 wins probably, depending on what content they release as to how committed I am with SBCs etc.
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    I’m just playing and enjoying my players. Trying not to be too META as well.
  • TMega95
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seems quite a few have had enough - tbh I always find I lose interest this time of year. Even last year with festival of fut etc. Doesn’t seem to have the same appeal once the actual season is over and my team has little room for improvement unless I pack an insane player.

PS4 will be in hibernation for awhile now lol as I don’t play any other games
  • Shakkour
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will never play and can’t play because yesterday i broke my hand and can’t even hold the controller. Hahaha.
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm still gonna.. Because I'm not getting fifa 20, and my team is not yet finished. So I'll be playing probably until last WL because no more fifa for me after that
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Think I'm done, my team isn't good enough to compete in weekend league at this stage of the game.
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    I might play the odd game but EA has successfully created a huge amount of negative feelings about the game in me, so I certainly won't be invested. EA should be aware that a huge number of players are frustrated and angry and do their utmost to turn the wheel around in fifa 20. Basic marketing strategy: it's not a good idea to let consumers develop negative feelings towards your brand. EA need to wake up.
  • Mr_footballer1
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I'm done too. Sold all tradeables. Got a gash untradeable team filled with terrible reds and blues.

Horrible gameplay with horrible delay and awful packs every single time mean that it is simply not fun or worth it
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 27
    Will still play but only really WL to 14 wins. Have grinded all year to build my team so going to get some use out of it.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea why not. Its something to do.

I hope everyone with god squads stop playing too. Maybe might hit elite!