Quick question for anyone on ps4 d2 playing rivals tonight?

Cphilly13
170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is everyone high press 1-2 no look shot la croqueta spamming or have i just had some bad luck opponent wise tonight?
Actually not an ounce of football being played. Im 3-2 against almost identical tactics so not being salty about losing but this just isnt football anymore n hoping im not the only one having this?
Shouldnt be a surprise but its really bad tonight

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    5217 posts Big Money Move
    Rivals on Wednesday nights is literally the worst thing you could do to me that would not send me to the hospital.
  • IxToMxI
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Yea people desperate to lock in final points avoid if possible, literally the most competitive mode out the whole week
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm in d2 and if someone wants to LA croquetta his **** off I'm going nuts on defense. It doesn't matter for me if I score, I'm only there to defense his brain out of his f* skull. Then I do some la croquettas on front of my goal just to show him how stupid this is and then it usually stops and we have like a normal game.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Flexus wrote: »
    I'm in d2 and if someone wants to LA croquetta his **** off I'm going nuts on defense. It doesn't matter for me if I score, I'm only there to defense his brain out of his f* skull. Then I do some la croquettas on front of my goal just to show him how stupid this is and then it usually stops and we have like a normal game.

Huh?
  • Cphilly13
    Rivals on Wednesday nights is literally the worst thing you could do to me that would not send me to the hospital.
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Yea people desperate to lock in final points avoid if possible, literally the most competitive mode out the whole week

Properly worst gameplay ive experienced since the start, never really played on a wednesday before but the girlfriend is expecting n we have been getting baby stuff ready this week so only real chance ive had to play since last thursday! Makes sense though, the desperation for the last few worthless 82rated golds :)
  • RoosterBlue
    1143 posts Professional
    Yeah, in there and it's flick up galore.
  • Cphilly13
    Just wanted to make sure i was in the same game as everyone else. Another moaning thread to add to the forums i apologise. Didnt get to play wl but in rank 3 n know i wont pack anything good regardless of where i finish so just gonna call it a day :)