What are you doing with your remaining high-rated untradables?

tatadwader
2355 posts Fans' Favourite
I think I have like 15+ cards rated 88 or higher that I'll never use.

What are you planning on doing with your cards? Is it worth holding out for some sort of repeatable tots sbc?

Or should I just put them towards an icon?

Comments

• Cheesyballs1970
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Id wait for an End of an Era SBC tbh ... evtl De Rossi or so
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    Slowly building cruyff
  • maccag
    175 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done Vieira and have a combined total of 47 cards left and 2,486 coins left in my club till rewards tomorrow..😂😂..
  • SBC Ronaldinho next
  • Dth83
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I will Aldo put them in Ronaldinho sbc
  • bezo85
    1037 posts Professional
    There are more promos being announced on Wednesday. I’m waiting to see what’s coming first.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Iv done gullit, best , Eusebio, vieira, and few to do on Dino then I’m done
  • Jonboyparker
    5146 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 26
    Got load and no where to put them. Not wasting them on an Icon I don’t need so unless there’s a good Player sbc coming, I’ll be doing all the futties for nearly free 😂
  • Pieman25
    15764 posts World Class
    I only had 600k but managed to do Gullit, they're all gone now.
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cruyff
  • Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve used most by now, but any I’ve got left will likely go into Futties if there are any who fit my team.
  • IAIK7
    3320 posts National Call-Up
    Probably going into PIM Maldini.
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    Gullit
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    maccag wrote: »
    Done Vieira and have a combined total of 47 cards left and 2,486 coins left in my club till rewards tomorrow..😂😂..

dang and I thought my 250ish players and 120k was bad. Though a lot of those are silver and bronze
  • Pikandel
    1062 posts Professional
    I’m slowly working towards Gullit SBC, after that, my team is done
  • SomeNextGuy
    2596 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think I'll do PIM Blanc, although I don't really have many anymore, sunk loads into the recent Ultimate TOTS SBC, and Alex Sandro before that.
  • CUPO
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Done viera almost done with henry im just gonna have fun at this point dont even care about competing
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold upgrade because ether way the rewards will be rubbish
  • Delboy13710
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    maccag wrote: »

Sounds like me have 2,992 until tomorrow 😂 clubs dry no consumables left not even a Squad fitness
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13975 posts Has That Special Something
    Almost finished dinho pretty cheaply with the amount of high untradable cards I had
  • Guvnor
    1033 posts Professional
    I used a lot of them on mahrez, did it for no expense and it’s only position I’m looking to improve really, although I did it before ea announced they where bringing something new next week.
  • EekAlaska
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just did Desailly for 350k (because of Icon). Depending on what I pack tonight I may go for Vieira or just use them in a second low chem team.
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something
    I did yousayboo
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Threw them into the Eusebio SBC at the weekend and saved at least 800k. Completed the 88 and 89 squads without even buying a player.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    They're going into Eusebio.
  • AjaxLegends
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Used them all into Eusebio already. Waiting for tomorrow rewards to do Ultimate TOTS.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Most probably I won’t get vvd for the team... If I do... Will start R9 sbc or Cruyff... Don’t have any motivation at all to play the game now anyways
  • VENPATT
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Throwing in Pele SBC..
  • tatadwader
    2355 posts Fans' Favourite
    Markman007 wrote: »
    I’ve used most by now, but any I’ve got left will likely go into Futties if there are any who fit my team.

This is what I'm thinking. I really don't want to do any of these icons. It is a good time to open some packs, though. Hmm.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    I'm slowly completing Matthaus. I'd be able to knock out the majority of them no problem if it wasn't for the IF requirements. TOTW cards are mad expensive right now for decently rated ones from good leagues.