Feedback to EA

Brownian_Motion
380 posts Sunday League Hero
@ea_Andy I’ve been a keen player since three years now and I globally enjoyed the 19th edition, although certainly less than the previous ones. Recently, I stopped playing and got rid of the game, as the in-game features made the whole experience very unappealing.

The path chosen by EA has been unfortunate, be it the FPs or some specific features that can’t be alluded here. I sincerely hope than more and more players will move away from FIFA to any other football game, so that eventually EA will be focusing back on a more long term sustainable strategy: making a good game. The current quasi-monopolistic position of EA on this segment is very detrimental for the player. I am also much looking forward for the current FPs system to be banned by the authorities of regulation.

As a customer, I won’t buy any next edition until I can read a globally positive feedback from the community again, and I won’t recommend the game to anybody.

Kind regards.

Comments

• Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    19th edition 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Fifa 19 is technically 31st edition I think. 34th if you include street additions.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6215 posts Big Money Move
    Every person on this board could not buy fifa 20 and ea wouldn’t care in the slightest. Their overconfidence will be their downfall. You can only bite the hand that feeds you so many times.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Every person on this board could not buy fifa 20 and ea wouldn’t care in the slightest. Their overconfidence will be their downfall. You can only bite the hand that feeds you so many times.

Very true.

Also I reckon this forum is such a small percentage of actual Fifa players
  • CharlieC
    7386 posts Big Money Move
    Quasi monopolistic. Never thought I’d see those words on a football forum.
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well said bro.