Wan**r button

Chriswhiteisright
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
EA should defo incorporate a F**U button into Fifa 20.
The amount of players that need telling is beyond a joke.

Comments

• CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I like this idea. I might tone it down a bit but a thumbs up or down type thing would be good.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1383 posts Professional
    Isnt this where the extended celebrations/ replay watching come in? 😂 (Clearly joking)
  • Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd like a thumbs up and thumbs down button too. I can't recall the game, but I know there was one on a game for my XBox 360 back in the day too. Might have been a CoD game. Apparently it made it less likely to match you with that player again. Also, it would be nice to select not to be matched with someone who has a very low rating.

What are your biggest offences for giving them the thumbs down? Making you watch every single, stupid celebration? Taking 2 x the 30 seconds periods to change tactics at half time?

Personally, I wish the objectives that are "win with 11 players from x league" were actually "win with players only from x league". I got fed up with playing one of those teams only for Mbappe, Ronaldo and Messi to come on as soon as the ball goes out of play...I suspect they also put bronze players on the bench to try and hide that they're doing it sometimes...
  • Chriswhiteisright
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Yeah I like this idea. I might tone it down a bit but a thumbs up or down type thing would be good.

Yeah just my Northern charm and eloquence coming through hahaha.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    Hardingmd wrote: »
    I'd like a thumbs up and thumbs down button too. I can't recall the game, but I know there was one on a game for my XBox 360 back in the day too. Might have been a CoD game. Apparently it made it less likely to match you with that player again. Also, it would be nice to select not to be matched with someone who has a very low rating.

What are your biggest offences for giving them the thumbs down? Making you watch every single, stupid celebration? Taking 2 x the 30 seconds periods to change tactics at half time?

Personally, I wish the objectives that are "win with 11 players from x league" were actually "win with players only from x league". I got fed up with playing one of those teams only for Mbappe, Ronaldo and Messi to come on as soon as the ball goes out of play...I suspect they also put bronze players on the bench to try and hide that they're doing it sometimes...

All of the above and celebrating BS goals spamming skill moves.

We all know the players I'm talking about
  • Hardingmd
    But I do get a lot of satisfaction when they celebrate a goal by doing stupid skill moves, only for me to steal the ball, counterattack and score myself. :-) makes me smile just imagining them smashing their fist into the sofa in their Mum's basement and crying about why the world is so nasty to them...
  • Colt_seevers
    1063 posts Professional
    Hardingmd wrote: »

All of the above and celebrating BS goals spamming skill moves.

We all know the players I'm talking about

You’d just constantly get matched with about 20 guys who don’t get on like this
  • Hardingmd
    I'd be ok with that @Colt_seevers. I'd rather play an enjoyable game than one that makes me frustrated because my opponent is sucking all the joy out of playing...