• johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Anyone? Lol
  • Certified_Baller
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bump
  • JohnDoe
    11183 posts Has That Special Something
    Havertz has been amazing for me, I absolutely love the guy. I'd 100% go for CR7+Havertz.
  • Lackosweat
    5450 posts Big Money Move
    Neymar and Mbappe.

At this stage of the game, it's all about having fun. Neymar and Mbappe are really fun to play with even in this atrocious gameplay.
  • Raider
    3430 posts National Call-Up
    is tots ronaldo noticably better than otw? a friend of mine has him since the 98 upgrade and he says his dribbling is pretty **** for such card, guess it isnt nowhere near the level of toty neymar/mbappe
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 26
    Currently having the mentioned less TOTS CR7. TOTY Neymar & Mbappe are such a joy to play. This is the 2nd time I’m having Mbappe but Neymar is pure fun. Put him on balance and free role, let him do his things. I just gotten Havertz and had a few games with him. So far so good but still not love at first sight like Neymar.
  • Certified_Baller
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Think I’m going for MBappe and Neymar
  • tots cr7
  • Professor
    1347 posts Professional
    I have Tots Neymar and Toty Mbappe. Very fun to play with and also bring results.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Professor wrote: »
    I have Tots Neymar and Toty Mbappe. Very fun to play with and also bring results.

Have you used any version of CR7?
  • Professor
    1347 posts Professional

I have his NIF for over 1000 games but grew bored of him. I also hate his passing and build up play but he is a goal machine. Only used his Toty in a draft but felt similar dribbling.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional

I have his NIF for over 1000 games but grew bored of him. I also hate his passing and build up play but he is a goal machine. Only used his Toty in a draft but felt similar dribbling.

I have his tots and I think his passing is amazing. Way better than prime R9. If you had not used his nif for 1000 games, do you still think Neymar and MBappe would be more effective than Ronaldo and Havertz tots
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

I have his tots and I think his passing is amazing. Way better than prime R9. If you had not used his nif for 1000 games, do you still think Neymar and MBappe would be more effective than Ronaldo and Havertz tots

Ronaldo and Havertz are better
  • Professor
    1347 posts Professional

Well I dropped Cr7 before Tots and have hit Elite every week since. I guess it depends on your playstyle. I do play 41212(2) narrow so rely on fast passing and through ball. If you play 4231 I can see CR7 and Havertz being more effective.

That being said no one has come close to Toty Mbappe for me. Best player I've used. I've had him since Toty promo.