On line singles..

Chriswhiteisright
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has this home win **** been working?????
Don't no if I can be arsed playing the games to do the weekly challenge.

Comments

• Pooter
    1215 posts Professional
    For me its all the losers playing except a few who can ride to a good challenge

Sooner EA change it, the better
  • Chriswhiteisright
    Pooter wrote: »

Exactly can't be arsed with people pausing the game before kick off and bringing on 3 PIM players, I've seen teams called 1st goal wins bug that only counts when they score first if they're scored against it's high line constant pressure crap...

BORING.
  • CUPO
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I do 1st goal and home win but i never quit unless im 3 down lol
  • Chriswhiteisright
    CUPO wrote: »

Haha case in point, at least you admit it.
  • CUPO
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    CUPO wrote: »

Haha case in point, at least you admit it.

To be honest i played this game whole year not a single home win or 1st goal quit on me either unless im 2-3 up
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

Exactly can't be arsed with people pausing the game before kick off and bringing on 3 PIM players, I've seen teams called 1st goal wins bug that only counts when they score first if they're scored against it's high line constant pressure crap...

BORING.

Use the glitch then
  • Chriswhiteisright

BORING.

Use the glitch then

What glitch?????
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

BORING.

Use the glitch then

What glitch?????

Ever noticed when they go a goal up they pause and u lose ur connection. When u go ahead pause press home quickly go to network settings and test Nat type takes roughly 30 seconds gives u the win
  • Chriswhiteisright

BORING.

Use the glitch then

What glitch?????

Ever noticed when they go a goal up they pause and u lose ur connection. When u go ahead pause press home quickly go to network settings and test Nat type takes roughly 30 seconds gives u the win

Yeah I have noticed that, I'm always complaining about how people are quitting while being ahead and still getting the win, now I know. Nice 1