BUCKARMY YouTube opened 36 ultimate packs....

16 of them Allison
7 Oblak
3 kimmich
3 Bernardo Silva
3 Srerling
2 Havertz
1 van dijk

What a joke.

Comments

• King_Cantona77
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 26
    It's completely unacceptable. Shafting customers left, right and centre and its not just this SBC either it's been all year. Don't they want people to actually enjoy their product? They can go **** themselves. No way am I buying their products again. Take your "surprise mechanics" and stick them.
  • starfox1284
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    16 of them Allison
    7 Oblak
    3 kimmich
    3 Bernardo Silva
    3 Srerling
    2 Havertz
    1 van dijk

What a joke.

It is not a surprise....I wish I had never done the SBC having to put in a couple of TOTS that were more useful that packing Alisson.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1366 posts Professional
    You won't get any reaction because EA doesn't give a **** whether their Customers are satisfied or not.

Only way to stop it is: STOP BUYING FP, STOP PRE-ORDERING THIS Mess and don't buy 20. Only way to hurt EA is to not spending money on y"our" addiction.

It's not **** surprise mechanics man, it's making people Addicted to your **** Game EA. That's everything, but not moral and we're not enjoying it.
  • sido1968
    1214 posts Professional
    That's a surprise, no Sarabia?
  • SimenHP
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would be fine with ANYONE except Van Dijk and of course that's who I got
  • o0OainavO0o
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    sido1968 wrote: »
    That's a surprise, no Sarabia?

Exactly what I thought, I got the poor piece of .... would have happily taken alisson over him. Everybody complaining about alisson, try getting sarabia and see how you feel.
  • arcadie
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did Gullit SBC last night. From all the packs - 14 of them - max card was 83.

And there are there or four 100k packs
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    16 of them Allison
    7 Oblak
    3 kimmich
    3 Bernardo Silva
    3 Srerling
    2 Havertz
    1 van dijk

What a joke.

It is not a surprise....I wish I had never done the SBC having to put in a couple of TOTS that were more useful that packing Alisson.

Yeah thats my only regret...threw in a couple of high rated TOTS that were actually useable and got an an unuseable Kimmich. But that's the risk I guess. Pretty sure they wanted people to be done with it and start the shift to 20.
  • QceCapo wrote: »
    16 of them Allison
    7 Oblak
    3 kimmich
    3 Bernardo Silva
    3 Srerling
    2 Havertz
    1 van dijk

What a joke.

Yeah thats my only regret...threw in a couple of high rated TOTS that were actually useable and got an an unuseable Kimmich. But that's the risk I guess. Pretty sure they wanted people to be done with it and start the shift to 20.

Can I just ask.... how can you start the shift to FIFA 20 when the game is not out until last Thursday/ Friday of September?
  • Cbn
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    36 Tots in 36 Ultimate packs? Wow thats a great return
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    QceCapo wrote: »
    16 of them Allison
    7 Oblak
    3 kimmich
    3 Bernardo Silva
    3 Srerling
    2 Havertz
    1 van dijk

What a joke.

Can I just ask.... how can you start the shift to FIFA 20 when the game is not out until last Thursday/ Friday of September?

Stop now and start when its out. Simple!
  • alex1987
    5395 posts Big Money Move
    Pack probablities are the same for everyone
  • Royboy
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So he opened 36 ultimate packs and got 36 tots?
  • D0lvl
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    Royboy wrote: »
    So he opened 36 ultimate packs and got 36 tots?

He opened viewers’ packs through share play

• Salvatori
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah i assume he means Ultimate TOTS packs....... not Ultimate packs :D