The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Anyone experiencing really bad gameplay

Wi1son73
2582 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2019
I’m on my 5th game of DR, all games have been horrendous, heavily delayed, heavily sluggish, I’m on the same formation same connections DNS settings etc.. my connections look the same as always, 34ms
Zero packet loss
MTU 1480
Up 210mbps
Down 10 mbps

Is anyone els from UK struggling to just play a normal game today?

Comments

• Retro_G
    32020 posts National Team Captain
    I find around the 30ms to 40ms range the worst for Fifa. It's a peculiar one, because your experience should be good with a ping that low, but Fifa runs smoother with a high ping.
  • abhreebhu_45
    1104 posts Professional
    Few times,, but not like some of those days
  • Wi1son73
    Dropped 300 skill points by RQ due to heavy delay... then trying to play through the rubbish gameplay, but lost all my games...

Could be one of those days, where I’m my squad has the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and my good connection is been compensated my some bloody dial up internet
  • CUPO
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2019
    My ping is always 26 ms which is impossible since i live 2200 miles from servers i dont believe its accurate ea is manipulating ping somehow when i run ping path on pc to ea servers its well over 100ms
  • DunB
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    9 out of 10 of my opponents are guilty for bad gameplay!
  • Wi1son73
    I can see why a lot of people have snapped their disks recently...
    I’m on the verge of throwing my whole Xbox out with the window including my Fifa..

The worst thing is I’m loosing my games to compete noobs who are so poor, rubbish chem, non rare NIF goal teams..

One example, the ball rolls to midfield as my opponent looses it, my Tots Allan comes to collected it, no pressure! But it must of catched his other foot and it goes 10 yards infront of him,

I had to switch it off or I would be one of those people snapping my disk
  • Wi1son73
    CUPO wrote: »
    My ping is always 26 ms which is impossible since i live 2200 miles from servers i dont believe its accurate ea is manipulating ping somehow when i run ping path on pc to ea servers its well over 100ms

If I knew where the German server was based. I could do a speed test on my iPad to that pacific server.... Does anyone know or is this another EA secret
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I find around the 30ms to 40ms range the worst for Fifa. It's a peculiar one, because your experience should be good with a ping that low, but Fifa runs smoother with a high ping.

Don't know where your from but I experience the same thing. There is way too much compensation for poor connections in fifa. If I am going to be matched up against a South American,(south east US here), then EA need to figure out how to make this happen with good gameplay.

I could care less who I play as long as the gameplay isn't disrupted.
  • mway
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    It`s the same bs. If the game de
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I can see why a lot of people have snapped their disks recently...
    I’m on the verge of throwing my whole Xbox out with the window including my Fifa..

The worst thing is I’m loosing my games to compete noobs who are so poor, rubbish chem, non rare NIF goal teams..

One example, the ball rolls to midfield as my opponent looses it, my Tots Allan comes to collected it, no pressure! But it must of catched his other foot and it goes 10 yards infront of him,

I had to switch it off or I would be one of those people snapping my disk

28 shots against NIF Ederson. He saved everything. He shot one and my TOTS Alisson did not even move and goal. Then I change to a NIF team. Won 3-0. Gabriel Jesus scored 3 all of them just shooting without even looking to the goal.
  • Wi1son73
    Was that just a second squad, or different account mate? I’m so tempted..

So when I first started playing way back in September, my NIF gold Serie A team was in div6
    After grinding DR’s the occasional WL, few £10/20 quid on FP’s just to try and help me get the team I have now,
    I’m still in div6 haha... I managed to get to Div 4 with a few points to get promo to Div 3

But I’m back to div6... what’s the point in wasting or achieving to get better players, when it doesn’t seem make any difference in this horrible delay feist gameplay 😕
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    I dropped from 2200 to 1850 in 2 days hahahaha i could not create a chance and score goal in like 20 games. I dont know whats wrong with it but i could not forgot to play during the night (london)
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    I dropped from 2200 to 1850 in 2 days hahahaha i could not create a chance and score goal in like 20 games. I dont know whats wrong with it but i could not forgot to play during the night

Made any changes to the team recently? I dropped hard when I had like 7 changes to the team...Reverted back to a few players and gained points again...
    Servers may also be the issue
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    I dropped from 2200 to 1850 in 2 days hahahaha i could not create a chance and score goal in like 20 games. I dont know whats wrong with it but i could not forgot to play during the night

Made any changes to the team recently? I dropped hard when I had like 7 changes to the team...Reverted back to a few players and gained points again...

I just changed TOTS Goretzka for Messi because Messi is my fav players and i want to use him
  • ELSALCFC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always!
  • Daddy
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    how to check ping?
  • Noob_FC

I just changed TOTS Goretzka for Messi because Messi is my fav players and i want to use him

I don't understand.. how can messi replace goretzka... They are for different positions... you changed your formation too?
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero

I don't understand.. how can messi replace goretzka... They are for different positions... you changed your formation too?

NO,its the same. On CM
  • Noob_FC

NO,its the same. On CM

How do you expect messi to defend like goretzka... That is a strangest of the change/upgrade I have come across
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero

NO,its the same. On CM

How do you expect messi to defend like goretzka... That is a strangest of the change/upgrade I have come across

I dont expect that he will defend. For defending i have different players there. And my problem wasnt defending but attacking. My players didnt run and i could not create chances. Day before i scored every game 3+ goals like always
  • Noob_FC

NO,its the same. On CM

I dont expect that he will defend. For defending i have different players there. And my problem wasnt defending but attacking. My players didnt run and i could not create chances. Day before i scored every game 3+ goals like always

Anyways I would revert back to the earlier team and try again
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero

NO,its the same. On CM

Anyways I would revert back to the earlier team and try again

Noooo i dont care anymore,i want to use Messi because he os my fav player since his 17 so even if i will drop to 1500 im okay with it. After ultimate tots sbc i gave up this trash
  • Wi1son73
    Back on it, first game my opponent quit, second game. I’m changing tactics to try and stop his crosses.. then my controller was like glitching in the menus.. everytime I moved right, it glitches back to left... then the tactics was switching through balanced/constant pressure/drop back
    I’m WTF Is wrong with this game... I just want to play a god damn game without delay/glitches
  • Wi1son73
    Second game .. opponent got red card quit..
    looks like everyone is experiencing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gameplay
  • CharlieC
    7369 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »

My ping is <10 and it’s still atrocious at times
  • Wi1son73
    Wtf 3rd game my opponent quits 😕😕😕