The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• FutFut11
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Chiellini, after Wijnaldum my best pull of this TOTS
  • truegunn3r
    9555 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Kimmich

I’m f****** fed up of this bs! I get it that it’s all random but after opening every single TOTS guaranteed SBC, hundreds of upgrade packs and finishing G2 every week without fail I am yet to pack a single TOTS attacker (striker or winger). Constantly getting goalkeepers and defenders. Not looking forward to getting Alisson and Robertson as my player picks.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sarabia. I did every one of the guaranteed tots sbcs. Only 2 non goalies were sarabia and Laporte.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Boozad wrote: »
    Sold my tradeable Alisson and thought I’d just **** the coins on an Ultimate Pack. Yes, you read that right, an Ultimate Pack. I swear if I’d paid £20 for this I would have flipped my canister.

image0.png

image1.png

...I...I honestly don't have word. Make me really angry...
  • Lulz
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Look at those results... what a **** **** company
  • mark1089
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2019
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Arsence wrote: »
    I love how these poll threads expose how awful the weights are for these SBCs

And we all still do these sbc's knowing what we know. I have tots Jo, tots Carrasco, tots eggestein, moment howedes that I don't use but I'll still have to drop 70k on this sbc. I have the 70k but I might just give this a miss and save myself the hassle. Will decide when I get home from work later

Edit: I'd be happy with anyone but Oblak or Vvd(have his poty) I will 100% pull one or the other.
  • Massman
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    alisson again
    not even suprised
    knew it the sec i hit the A button
  • Lulz
    More than 70% chance to lose coins 👍
  • Moe_86
    1134 posts Professional
    All I need just LM /LW , I got Oblak for the 4 time
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    On top of the Sarabia I pulled from this, I just got Trapp from my Bundes Futswap pack. Lovely.
  • G000ner
    4525 posts National Call-Up
    Would've taken anyone but a goalkeeper since i already have untradeable Ederson that I got from the PL TOTS guarantee. Even Sarabia would fit into my squad.

Got Allison. I knew before there was a 99% chance I was getting him, so can't be angry.

The player weights for these sbcs should be based on rating rather than coin value. It's understandable that the chances of getting a 99 rated TOTS is much lower than getting a 95 rated TOTS. It's not understandable that there's a much greater chance of getting a 95 rated GK, than a 92 rated outfield player that has a higher value. They don't tell us how heavily weighted the goalkeepers' pack weights are for these sbcs and it's a bit of a scam. Almost every time you end up with a goalkeeper that you can't even control. In most cases the TOTS goalkeepers are worse than most non-inform golds, so there's not even a point in them.
  • juliuscaesar8
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not doing this SBC.
    Got Robbo, which is awesome, except that my last two red player picks were Schultz and Ferland...who has the hyper link to Aouer
  • cdbuck26
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Lulz wrote: »
    More than 70% chance to lose coins 👍

That is, IF these were tradable even
  • Robstr
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Big virg for me. Very happy.best player value wise I have ever pulled and goes next to my red pick tots laporte
  • Slawter
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    That makes it 7 out of the 9 SBC's i've done where i've gotten one of the 3 worst players lol.
  • mindm4ster
    5020 posts Big Money Move
    end of this garbage game and they can't even upp odds a bit to give you 1 good player :lol:

pathetic devs
  • truegunn3r
    9555 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Where’s the giving back from EA. Looks like they are still in the mood of taking. Disgusting!
  • cdbuck26
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Ready to either quit or use a 10k team for the rest of the year
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Boozad wrote: »
    Sold my tradeable Alisson and thought I’d just **** the coins on an Ultimate Pack. Yes, you read that right, an Ultimate Pack. I swear if I’d paid £20 for this I would have flipped my canister.

image0.png

image1.png

That is sick man!!! You had 2 83's....

Took untradeable last week from DR... got 81 as highest
  • robertson
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    Quags . He is in my team already so I know he is a good player to get
  • King_Cantona77
    1249 posts Professional
    Alisson. Utterly predictable and pathetic.
  • DaveyBazy
    81 posts Park Captain
    I got Kimmich. The only player i didnt want, as i already have him untradeable from the bundesliga SBC. Thank you EA.
  • Westy12
    74 posts Park Captain
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Was going to put Allison in who I got from player picks but I didn't want to pack him again so I put in tots Sirigu and packed Sterling, looking forward to trying him out.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Allison
  • Lulz
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Where’s the giving back from EA. Looks like they are still in the mood of taking. Disgusting!

“Children love surprises!”

It’s a shame 80% of people that completed the sbc are not surprised at all, it’s exactly what We expected. We got shafted again. Not a surprise.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    Chiellini. At least I didn't get a GK, but I'm already stacked at CB with Red TOTS VVD, 95 Ramos, TOTS Pique, TOTS Marqhinhos, PIM Blanc, and 87 Militao, all untradable. What I desperately need are elite attacking players. I've yet to get one throughout this entire promo.
  • Gilly04
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vvd ! Only one I didn’t want got poty already
    Only one in all tots that I didn’t get a gk 😂
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    Alisson... Well that’ll do it for me this season, if I would’ve packed something decent may have played for a couple more weeks but I think I’ll call it.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3231 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus christ just looks at the results. That pretty much sums up fifa 19
  • Mmandras
    2767 posts Fans' Favourite
    7 of the players in the green, rest are 2 or 3 players? Of course there will be most greens.

The poll shows that most people will not pack 1m + players which is not really suprise mechanic.

Silva is a present from EA because that guy fits perfect into my team. I guess it's kind of a glass half full situation.

I hope most of you guys with 14+ wins will be compensated with great red picks.