The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• iGainZ
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Found VVD.
    Happy with him, I’m going to replace the 94 and sell him.
  • mn0401
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quag. I already had in RED..
  • Leandrinho
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Was happy with anything but a goalkeeper... Got oblak...
  • joehuk
    3625 posts National Call-Up
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Wow this is shocking looking the results jeez.

Really EA??? You really have pushed us as far as we can go.
  • jstracci
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Of course, I would pack another keeper!!!
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Bloody hell, I should have held fire, look at the green 😂
  • Tboon
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    I knew it... Sarabia. Awfull last pull of a awfull fifa year.
  • IPedro
    657 posts Semi-Pro
    Dupe Alison F U EA!
  • Retro1989
    4949 posts National Call-Up
    Watching a streamer open viewer packs.

7 So far, 5 of them GK's.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    An std that feels like getting kicked in the balls, also known as Sarabia...
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Lol looking at your pulls guys my sancho feels like a jackpot 😅
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    These results prove that EA rig these considerably.
  • greif44
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    VVD
    Already have PIM Desailly, TOTS Militao, 95 Ramos and RTTF Alonso (that I also use at CB after formation switch), so not really excited
  • lastfifa
    2088 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was hoping for first decent outfield player from tots sbc. Used 95 Trapp got worst you can get from this and pulled Oblak.
  • Mmandras
    2974 posts National Call-Up
    The green crew is getting stronger. :disappointed:

Truth be told, Bernardo Silva is amazing player. I've just bought Sterling from the market and he was the only one I wanted.
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Andyzim wrote: »
    Quag. Guess who was the only player of the entire line up that I had already. I'll give you a clue, his name begins with Q. For heavens sake, EA, wtf is wrong with making us happy with the game?! How little a gesture it could have been to even give a 2 player pick.

This was the other option i proposed, give a 3 player pick. 1 gk/defender, 1 midfielder and 1 forward. Imagine how much happier the community would have been over the course of this TOTS if they had done this simple thing.
  • ziotree
    339 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great. Submitted 96 pique to get Alison.

Trrrible
  • MagicMaestro
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quags
  • YB_11_
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well screw it.. Iam I. The Beach now will put it togheter when iam home...
  • nickmack
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The pack weight is a disgrace for 87 rated SBC
  • Would have been happy with most players but already had poty sterling so who do i get [email protected]@king sterling. This is taking the pee
  • Devers
    7591 posts League Winner
    Will do it later and post what i get.

Hoping for robertson or one the big boys messi ronaldo or suarez.

But already have alison and oblak and most of the others were keepers to. So im fully expecting one of those.

Either way, fifa 2020, im out.
  • Waldog94
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not doing this SBC.
    Not worth doing for me none will fit in my team so ill settle for my two reds
  • MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got Alisson. It was a risk I was will to take so it is what it is. Anyone used him? Wondering if he's better than EOE Cech.
  • CUPO
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Alisson g.k as usual im just glad it wasnt oblak at least i can try him out
  • Headshrinker363
    5764 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2019
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Koulibaly. Feels more like a dagger
  • Not doing this SBC.
    Nope not today
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    9451282-D-313-C-4-BC0-B2-F2-9891-EC8-C32-DA.jpg

Very pleased best pull I’ve had by a long shot and I’ve done all of them
  • gorillabear
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    Nivaze wrote: »
    After all my bad pulls this year I finally get something good!

2ns855x.jpg[IMG][/img]

RB?
  • Zambo9
    5553 posts Big Money Move
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell
    2cac7943b17ea3c97a23c1efe96be323.png