Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Already got the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poty 😤
  • Burchy
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Kimmich... the pack weight is so bad! But at least it’s not a gk
  • aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Oblak ... sucks
  • Tylermkey
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bernardo Silva. Was thinking of picking him up for 250k, so could have been worse for me. I used untradeables.
  • Mrhey31
    2853 posts National Call-Up
    Damn ... i hate you EA..... Alisson again and again.... and again and again...
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alisson hahahahha 4 times i pulled him during tots
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Sancho here... Meh
  • limjitwe
    9151 posts League Winner
    CR7 & Mbappe – the king and his heir
    YB_11_ wrote: »
    I will put in Allison, let's see who I will get...

Alisson will come out
  • Mrhey31
    2853 posts National Call-Up
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Alisson hahahahha 4 times i pulled him during tots

I pulled him 5 times .
  • Cheesyballs1970
    990 posts Professional
    Well as always the worst rated BUT Silva fits in my squad could have been worse but typical from 12 SBcs 6 the WORST cards!
  • DG4KH
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    CR7 & Mbappe – the king and his heir
    Buzzzzzzing lads!!!!! Mbappe
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    I’m opening my pack at 18:19.. lad at work got CR7 during Serie A tots at that time.

Either way, I’m not fussed on who I get. Need anyone above 95 rating to bump my overall squad rating
  • BeastlyHusla
    7461 posts League Winner
    Fml allison
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    Chiellini, he any good?
  • starfox1284
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    87 rated and 70 chem 1 TOTS. Affordable or expensive for Alisson?

Exactly what i thought and of course....got Alisson
  • Barbwinho17
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bernardo Silva. Quite happy with that actually. Second usable player out of all the guaranteed sbcs
  • JasonF01
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ducking Sarabia, of course. Predictable.
  • Tasch
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Sterling, happy with that.
  • Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    got Oblak, would be pretty happy with Alisson
  • BaccaTheNet
    906 posts Professional
    Duplicate kimmich
  • Hicksy2011
    18608 posts World Class
    Sarabia of course
    My best player from these has been Bernardo Silva and even he wasn’t in the top 10 options of his TOTS
  • iTaLenTZ
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haven't packed anything decent this year I was having second thoughts on this put pulled the trigger since we are at the end of the game cycle and got VVD so I am happy.
  • Texas6
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    King KAI!!!!!!!
  • Guvnor
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seriba obviously, worse possible pull for me. Straight into mahrez sbc I think.
  • HyperOCD
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    duplicate Robertson :D
  • Biggie567
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you ea got vvd I already got him in the prem guarantee
  • Markman007
    4119 posts National Call-Up
    Not doing this SBC.
    Not doing this, but Oblak, Sarabia and Alisson should be in a separate category. The others in the last category are at least solid and very usable cards.
  • EekAlaska
    2415 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bernardo Silva. Was actually looking to buy as a super sub so not as disappointed as most in this category.
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Expected Alisson. Got Alisson.
    Should I be disappointed? Probably not, I got what I expected.
    Am I actually disappointed? You bet you hairy ssa I am.