The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Not doing this SBC.
    well, finally pulled the plug.
    Wasn't even surprised to see Allison popping out.
    What a greedy company. They already stopped pretending. Just plain greedy.

Tell me to my face that this is pure coincidence, that after pulling Ibra in the community one, every single guaranteed tots I pulled was a goal keeper.

At least I'm using him right now. just need to sell the tradable.
  • BasDostscp
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Duplicate Allisson
  • Parlabane
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Chiellini. Happy with that, I play with Serie A squads and this let me sell my tradeable one.
  • RayS
    27991 posts Player of the Year
    I did this fulling knowing id get Alisson. I was not disappointed
  • Retro_G
    31216 posts National Team Captain
    Not doing this SBC.
    I ended up doing this tonight, got a 94 Silva. I shouldn't have bothered, knew I'd get a City/Liverpool player. Waste of 100k, didn't get one usable card in any of the guaranteed TOTS SBC's. Looking back now, should've saved all the high rated SBC fodder for an icon SBC.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14001 posts Has That Special Something
    This poll proves EA manipulate the weight on these .....
  • foleywba
    53 posts Park Captain
    Not doing this SBC.
    Its the end of the game and i dont really care anymore so decided to have a pop after all, submitted alisson and out comes sancho!

Buzzing, my best pull since tots suarez in the same sbc last year
  • hellodee
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    @EA_Andy 67% pulling crap...67%!!!! Lifecycle is over and we're still getting ripped off.

Actually more, 10% didn’t do the sbc so its actually close to 75%

75% WAS NOT SO SURPRISED BY THEIR SURPRISE MECHANICS

He got banned for this probably. Cant use thst word
  • fetchitfudge
    442 posts Sunday League Hero
    ALisson!!!! @*~&@&**!!

I've never been so mad. Tried all week to get an Ultimate Tots... Finished Gold 3 in WL. Top Rivals Rewards. Opened lots of packs. Not a single Ultimate Tots. Not even from my WL rewards. Eventually after a lot of effort for the SBC.... Alisson. *&*%$! Oh my God.

I already have untradeable Ederson...

I might take up cricket...
  • gorillabear
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    Are TOTS cards out of packs now? Saw the new weekly objective for jumbo rare player pack but dont want to bother if no one good will be in packs
  • PiotrLolo
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2019
    Are TOTS cards out of packs now? Saw the new weekly objective for jumbo rare player pack but dont want to bother if no one good will be in packs

TOTS are gone. You can pack normal GK's from now on.
  • gorillabear
    976 posts Semi-Pro
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

TOTS are gone. You can pack normal GK's from now on.

Thanks, will come in handy for the GK weekly objective