The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• Mincepie171286
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Bernardo Silva. Relatively happy
  • BigEneh
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Kimmich.... third TOTS RB
  • Springveldt
    4823 posts National Call-Up
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Someone on Reddit started a strawpoll.

https://www.strawpoll.me/18225029/r

Results pretty much mirror this thread, no idea why EA think it's a good idea to give out Allisson to over 20% of players as they have been handing out GK's for all of the SBC's.
  • RileyD
    934 posts Professional
    Alisson for me.

At least he fits in my team and I haven't got a duplicate Bernardo Silva!
  • rukawai
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Koulibaly!!
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    2/3 of people packing utter dross is not ok. Last year we had 2 tries at this and the weights were much better. Don't know what's the point in being so stingy this late on, giving people good players from this SBC would probably keep people playing for longer, but I suppose they're officially done with FIFA19 and moving onto 20...

Obviously I had just ONE untradeable player from all of these which was Alisson. Can you guess who I packed? Yeah, of course you can... :lol:
  • IxToMxI
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    Did it got Robertson, Marcus Alonso is too solid to replace :s
  • QceCapo
    5608 posts Big Money Move
    Kimmich. Obviously.
  • Xguti002
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started off better than expected this tots promo with red pick salah and later Sancho. Everything else has been pretty bad. I would be shocked if I get something major this last time from my red picks or rewards this Thursday.
  • Teamb123
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Haha, hello Allison!!
  • BarryChuckle
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So 73% of people who actually did the SBC got one of the 7 possible worst ones out of a squad of 21. It’s so fixed this year it’s ridiculous. Can’t remember last year being like this but maybe I was just lucky.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Only duplicate i had. Pissed.
  • CFCHenri
    3482 posts National Call-Up
    CR7 & Mbappe – the king and his heir
    Look at this company. Oh, so you haven’t played since Friday?? Here you go, now come back.

wVPMWov.jpg
  • Grahammbe2
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    Portugal CB cant tell you his name as server is down again but not one but 2 versions of him in one day and I cant even sell him
  • IxToMxI
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    Look at this company. Oh, so you haven’t played since Friday?? Here you go, now come back.

wVPMWov.jpg

Class moaning about pulling Mbappe when 75% of the thread got Allison
  • Illini McG
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OHHHHHBLAK......literally the one guy that doesn't fit in either of my squads......sbc fodder for sure
  • pudgyfudgy
    5840 posts Big Money Move
    2-C4-F638-F-27-F3-4140-9-FF9-6-FB11-AF25-B10.jpg
  • Chavez76
    3649 posts National Call-Up
    Sarabia.. wsho I already had.
  • JWNYsg
    1033 posts Professional
    Not doing this SBC.
    Voted not doing just now but caved in. Used my Sommer but got back Oblak. Was hoping for kimmich
  • MorisNoWorries
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sarabia.
    Can’t wait for his duplicate on Thursday from player picks...

Thanks EA, GG...
  • TheFirstKlutz
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Suarez not bad after Klose from mid icon SBC
  • Bargy611
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got duplicate Alison. Wasn’t surprised but it confirmed that I should buy fifa 20. Then used the untradeable to get flash back iniesta.
  • ITSSPENO
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Havertz, pretty happy with that
  • Mic2904
    2043 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mbappe :)
  • lucas
    4944 posts Big Money Move
    Robertson
  • Liam W
    2625 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok. So I knew I would either get Koulibaily (Got him from Serie A), van Dijk (did PotY SBC) or Sarabia. Was so paranoid I put in Koulibaily in fact. And I end up with Sarabia lol.

So I go to do it in my brother's account because he is still at work. He got B. Silva from PL SBC, but I convinced him it was better to not put in Silva because he will obviously get Sarabia too. Open the pack. Portugal. I already know it's not Ronaldo. So now he has an untradeable dupe and I have Sarabia! If only we could swap.

Anyway, I'm not salty that I packed probably the worst player in the team. Ironically, I would actually have been quite happy to get Alisson! I use his 87 to connect van Dijk and Militao so he would go straight into my team. But I am salty that I have Sarabia, simply because there is no way he should be anywhere near the ULTIMATE TotS, he is a bad card!

Anyway, I'm sure I will soon have 2 more Sarabia on Thursday. Go me!
  • Andyw19_88
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is absolutely disgusting, scamming ****!
  • alvchong
    1118 posts Professional
    edited June 2019
    Not doing this SBC.
    I did it at the end and got kimmich. Lesson learnt many times and I still go and do it. Must be addiction
  • Metab0lic
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Oblak on the GIF.

Sterling in the pack. I mean it's not bad. But in reality I only wanted Mbappe (so I could sell his TOTY), Ronaldo, or Messi.... so this one was really just for fun
  • Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Alisson, can't really complain too much, packed 98 Neymar from the Ligue 1 SBC last week.