The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• Mido
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    Not doing this SBC.
    Were people really expecting anything different? The writing has been on the wall since the start of TOTS. People pulling GKs and lowest value cards left right and centre. I’m going nowhere near this.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Looks like people which didnt touch fut few weeks got the best pulls,what a suprise
  • Colzy
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Got Quagliarella, the only one I had untradeable already.... ah well haha
  • Mark_0208
    75 posts Park Captain
    CR7 & Mbappe – the king and his heir
    YYz8212.jpg

Not too shabby!
  • JetLF
    63 posts Park Captain
    I don’t understand why they seem to weight the likelihood of Goalkeepers?

What’s the point in that?
  • Mills110
    72 posts Park Captain
    Was hoping to get something that would at least tempt me back to play a few games for the last couple of months of the game.

All I got were goalkeepers or fullbacks from the SBCs. Garbage.

I don't understand how EA doesn't see a problem with this. I thought the same thing. Wouldn't it be better for them to make it easier to hit the Messi and Ronaldo tier players so that people jump back into a game that's clearly near the end of its cycle? Alisson and Pablo Sarabia aren't making anyone come back just to grind out pointless games that give you a reward of...Alisson and Pablo Sarabia (if you're even lucky enough to pull that)
  • Nodge86
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    JetLF wrote: »
    I don’t understand why they seem to weight the likelihood of Goalkeepers?

What’s the point in that?

For the same reason you pack Kagawa or Horn more than Cancelo.
  • rickyb316
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2019
    Reus & Messi – the artists
    Not bad doesn't fit my team though..
    https://imgur.com/gallery/dbkXniK
  • DasPonyboy
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been calling it all week...Alisson just like in the BPL. Not ONE usable card for me out of SBC this Tots
  • Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Bernardo, had packed him in PL TOTS too. Felt like discarding, instead threw him into the Iniesta FB.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    I got quags whom I’m ok with
  • IxToMxI
    6555 posts Big Money Move
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    The poll tells me not to do it but I still want to do it
  • Pacey3_16
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Same but think i might just do the fb iniesta sbc instead as i have fb torres so iniesta will be the link I've needed for months
  • Jezzaaa
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Got Suarez. Rather pleasant surprise. Shall replace toty mbappe at ST who will then move to LCAM
  • IxToMxI
    6555 posts Big Money Move
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »

Same but think i might just do the fb iniesta sbc instead as i have fb torres so iniesta will be the link I've needed for months

I just want VVD :D
  • Huxx
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Dupe untradeable Bernardo Silva

Looks like the pack weight for this was disgraceful, I'm actually kinda surprised. Do EA not realise that if people don't pull something today/Thursday they'll just stop playing?
  • Al_HFX
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Van Dijk
  • Pacey3_16
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »

I just want VVD :D

Would be nice but I've already pulled tots pique & tots t Silva from other sbc's so really don't want another cb plus I've worked in neymar and messi around these 2
  • Gainzy
    1094 posts Professional
    Bernardo Silva. Who I already have untradeable. GG EA.
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quararelli or whatever
    Wish I could give him away to someone that'd appreciate it. No use for him.
  • ic3man
    95 posts Park Captain
    CR7 & Mbappe – the king and his heir
    Mbappe.

I've quit playing though due to unbearable delay…
    Registered for last wl and didn't even touch it then.
    If menus are already lagging like crazy i knew how my games would have been.

If there was a way to donate Mbappe to someone, i would.
    Have no use for him anymore...
  • Slappywag
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Havertz, 1st great pull from guaranteed SBC
  • ZinedineZidane
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got Alisson, 6th goalkeeers from Sbc .

Stop doing this EA it's a shame even konami is more fair with his community.
  • Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    This one hurt had 1 Allison on the market submitted one towards this sbc got Allison back I even had to play 70k to complete the sbc and I get this b s wow
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Oblak, gutted
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Can we change the title to almost guaranteed alison/oblak sbc? :D
  • Ben
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Can we change the title to almost guaranteed alison/oblak sbc? :D

• Tristan_Pecan
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    Not doing this SBC.
    They purposely chose not to add TOTS Gomez or Neymar or Zapata or Naingolan That was my first hint that something was up
  • abhreebhu_45
    980 posts Professional
    Bernardo silva,, ok for me, is pretty overpowered for most opponents