The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

[Plans changed] Prime Eusebio, King Kai (95), or ToTS van Dijk?

AFC AJAX NR 1
13160 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 2019
[poll at the bottom of this post]

Got middle Stoichov from the futswap icon. Submitted him into iconic SBC of PIM Kluivert and out came King Kai.

This is my team now (in-game I switch to a 4231(2):
55c3a9077395022fdf628f15758e08d0.jpg

Now that I pulled King Kai

1) I can sell King Kai, upgrade PIM Blanc to ToTS van Dijk and keep 700-800K. Team A.
2) I can Keep King Kai, switch to a 4231 and play him striker, then try and complete PIM Kluivert. Team B.
3) I can sell King Kai, finish Prime Eusebio SBC, and maybe at a push complete PIM Kluivert SBC. Team C.

Team A:
70526256c5db1ebdc408fb547461e598.jpg

Team B (switch Vieira and Gullit in-game):
58dad10fa92f655d71147432feec06b0.jpg

Team C (switch Vieira and Gullit in-game):
72ed9e72a36527d528f0683b9d05bb46.jpg

Post edited by AFC AJAX NR 1 on

[Plans changed] Prime Eusebio, King Kai (95), or ToTS van Dijk? 40 votes

ToTS van Dijk + 700-800K (team A)
20%
bbergerMini_MiudokcichrisRicey12368InvincibilityJobiwanSaekerhettThe_WC 8 votes
King Kai + PIM Kluivert (team
35%
PlucasLackosweatrukawaiweakstickn2j2000IAIK7MaddezHulkmodusDinksystarfox1284Icecubeman6702newguyQueens11 14 votes
Prime Eusebio + PIM Kluivert (team C)
45%
BevlarrrrDutchcaliberAgalopez65Retro_GKulmaniRusty_yojorgendMojoJojoWiljoypasspassshootpostJVO97NLfoleywbaBernaLeo87GainzyBW1991BombSquadPuppyProbtosrekal34 18 votes

Comments

• bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    ToTS van Dijk + 700-800K (team A)
    Zlatan.
  • Futfanatic
    14989 posts World Class
    Can he do kaioken?
  • Retro_G
    32011 posts National Team Captain
    I'm thinking about doing prime Eusebio too, after trying his phenomenal base card.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Can he do kaioken?

Kaioken times ten!
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team B or C with FB Ibra instead of PIM Kluivert.
  • IAIK7
    3483 posts National Call-Up
    It seems a waste imo to get rid of PIM Blanc considering he's untradeable (I assume). So then it comes down to which team I'd rather come up against, B or C. For me, I'd rather come up against C so, B gets my vote.
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    I'm thinking about doing prime Eusebio too, after trying his phenomenal base card.

He's a riot, do it
  • Retro_G
    32011 posts National Team Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

He's a riot, do it

Not worth it at the moment, with how inflated informs are, he costs the same as tradable version. I'll think about it when informs come down in price.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »

He's a riot, do it

Not worth it at the moment, with how inflated informs are, he costs the same as tradable version. I'll think about it when informs come down in price.

If they come down in price*
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Saw your red card on Dumfries and guess you played the robot AI i Squad Battles and got tired of BS and did what you had to do to stop it? :D
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Crysister wrote: »
    Saw your red card on Dumfries and guess you played the robot AI i Squad Battles and got tired of BS and did what you had to do to stop it? :D

haha yes, needed 1 more win with russian league assist on min world class difficulty
  • Bevlarrrr
    1141 posts Professional
    There’s a reason why the majority of players have Eusebio. He’s a beast. I done him and definitely don’t regret it
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    There’s a reason why the majority of players have Eusebio. He’s a beast. I done him and definitely don’t regret it

Eusebio has much better workrates and long distance shooting. But King Kai is far taller and a monster in the air. Difficult choice
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited June 2019
    Changed my plans, didn't realise CR7 dropped so much recently. Purchased CR7 instead and completed Prime Eusebio. Switch Vieira and Gullit in-game. Spent all my coins.

1d558eabda53fc33705ea3bcee730e8e.jpg

• IAIK7
    3483 posts National Call-Up
    Changed my plans, didn't realise CR7 dropped so much recently. Purchased CR7 instead and completed Prime Eusebio. Switch Vieira and Gullit in-game. Spent all my coins.

1d558eabda53fc33705ea3bcee730e8e.jpg

Much better than PIM Kluivert.