Jo weekly objective

Chriswhiteisright
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Only need 1 win so get in from work look at my SB opponents, no way winner got a 65 rated team with 40 chem it's in the bag... hahaha should have known better.
It was like I was still playing WL, the AI team playing high line, constant pressure, aggressive interceptions the whole lot.
My team couldn't run, pass, jump,tackle or shoot got beat 0-5.
Unbelievable Jeff......

Comments

• Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Call your team: Only Need One Win and pray a good Soul to reach you.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    Don't even know why I'm bothering tbf the card is only SBC fodder
  • D0lvl
    1410 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do you sub on 3 of your best players at the start?
  • Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't even know why I'm bothering tbf the card is only SBC fodder

Yeah I’m not even bothering with this one. I made some coins selling all my J league players though.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4835 posts Big Money Move
    Sub in three of you best players at different levels. Meaning a goalie or cb, a central midfielder and a striker.
  • oneskyworld
    1023 posts Professional
    Crysister wrote: »
    Call your team: Only Need One Win and pray a good Soul to reach you.

doesn't work in the SB. just need to be patient and hoping for a very low rated squad.
    But honestly, after getting him, i realized that i have much better alternatives in my club already. 91 Zahavi is much better than him and only cost 50k. another SBC fodder.
  • Invincibility
    3348 posts National Call-Up
    Just sub in your best CAM and ST and any 90+ GK
  • starfox1284
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    might help to look at the details of the team you are facing, I did it in 5 matches but I noticed that you want to play against the possession/balanced squads with no pressure. That helps since your CB stink and crumble under pressure.

BTW, Jo's card is better than you think. He has 4 goals in 3 matches for me and is a big time aerial presence.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Not getting him... Top 100 is more imp. in SB for me...
  • Chriswhiteisright
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Do you sub on 3 of your best players at the start?

Not right at the start, I'm a bit of a purist and try and complete it with just the starting 11 but today I did bring on subs and they were as **** as the rest of my team. Did the first 2 games yesterday no worries against similar squads but that game today was a different level.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Play the teams with strikers or fullbacks in goal.