Should i make a new account for FIFA 20?

Ma7mooodHD
735 posts Semi-Pro
hello

My first FIFA was Fifa 16 and back then my luck was decent. I play over 2000 ultimate team matches every FIFA and instead of rewarding me all what i get is sh*tness with packs. I stopped playing the game for 1 or 2 months because i was tired playing WL, DR and draft for nothing. I came back in less than 2 weeks i packed middle eusebio and some decent pulls. Since then my best pull is TOTS Alba in my Elite 3 rewards. My friends who don't play the game as much as i play and they don't do SBCs managed to got multiple icons and high valuable cards.

Comments

• Arsenik365
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm wondering the same thing!!
  • CharlieC
    6888 posts Big Money Move
    I got beat 5-1 yesterday by an account created in June 19, so I'd say yes!
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, but you should do the whole deal. New PSN account, new EA account etc.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    You could if you wanted to but it won't make any difference.
  • Boommaametw3
    2200 posts Fans' Favourite
    100% do it i have packed cr7 every year since 2017 because i use new account every year
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »

🤣
  • BPLosers
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had a new account this year since I made the switch to PS4 from Xbox. My best pull all year has been NIF Chiellini. So Andy is right, it won’t make a difference. EA will rob you blind without remorse regardless of how old your account is.
  • Retro_G
    30290 posts National Team Captain
    BPLosers wrote: »
    I had a new account this year since I made the switch to PS4 from Xbox. My best pull all year has been NIF Chiellini. So Andy is right, it won’t make a difference. EA will rob you blind without remorse regardless of how old your account is.

You need to change your IP address.

:trollface:
  • bberger
    edited June 24

At least the highlighted part can be considered true without a shadow of doubt :D
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    I love Andy's little comedy interjections into these discussions. Keep it up, Andy, they brighten my day. :)

You’re that guy that laughs at every joke the teacher cracks
  • Retro_G
    30290 posts National Team Captain
    bberger wrote: »

At least the highlighted part can be considered true without a shadow of doubt :D

They can't rob you blind, if you don't buy Fifa points....

giphy-9.gif
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3587 posts National Call-Up
    Should make several accounts and trade on them in case you get locked out or banned/wiped for no reason.
  • Invincibility
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    I always make a 2nd new account just for fun.. Got great pulls on the PS4 this year with a fresh account.. Only thing that's bad is the catalogue grind
  • madwullie
    5065 posts Big Money Move
    I always make a 2nd new account just for fun.. Got great pulls on the PS4 this year with a fresh account.. Only thing that's bad is the catalogue grind

Was thinking about running an rtg next year aside from my normal account. Is it pretty easy to set up?
  • Invincibility
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    madwullie wrote: »

Was thinking about running an rtg next year aside from my normal account. Is it pretty easy to set up?

Nahh it's easy use a new email and hardest part is coming up with a new gamertag :D
  • lIlIlIlIlIl

You can just gift catalogue stuff from your main account. Admittedly not every item, but still, helps a lot.
  • bberger
    Retro_G wrote: »

giphy-9.gif

Not what I ment. They rob you blind regardless of monetary value. They take your time, which has value too - at least for me..
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect

You can just gift catalogue stuff from your main account. Admittedly not every item, but still, helps a lot.

how do you do that?
  • Knowlesdinho
    11385 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 25
    Retro_G wrote: »

giphy-9.gif

Not what I ment. They rob you blind regardless of monetary value. They take your time, which has value too - at least for me..

If you give something willingly to somebody, is that robbery?

Surely if your time is SO valuable, you’d do something else with it?
  • Tasovac97
    46 posts Park Captain

Yes it does. I packed prime Vieira, if Neymar, gold Neymar, FFS Mandy,Tots Lacazette,TOTS Dembele, TOTS Militao and many more expensive cards. Last year on my old account nothing. Year before nothing. Then when I created that account I packed numerous icons. Do it boys don't believe the doubters.
  • Devin85
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    Doesn't matter. Same **** will happen.
    If ea wants you to win you win. If not you won't

Exactly!Same **** will happen.Just opposite way with a new account.EA will feed you with everything to get you hooked.Easy wins,decent pack pulls.Definitelly make a new account!And like someone already mentioned new psn as well.Last year l created an account under imagined personal details-fake name and surname,fake date of birth.And difference in gameplay responsiveness was like day and night.If l would buy Fifa 20(which l will not) then l would 100% start on new account with imagined personal details.
  • madwullie
    Tasovac97 wrote: »

Yes it does. I packed prime Vieira, if Neymar, gold Neymar, FFS Mandy,Tots Lacazette,TOTS Dembele, TOTS Militao and many more expensive cards. Last year on my old account nothing. Year before nothing. Then when I created that account I packed numerous icons. Do it boys don't believe the doubters.

This is my 6th year on my current account. I've packed 6 or 7 icons (lost count) including pele, tots sterling and innumerable other players. Previously I'd packed very little.

Anecdotal evidence works both ways mate.

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    makkan00 wrote: »

how do you do that?

Add your secondary account to your friendlist (you must accept the invitation on your other account). You can gift up to 10 items (I believe) at a time, so if you want to gift more you have to redeem the items first.
  • CharlieC
    6888 posts Big Money Move

That’s hardcore bants right there
  • Boommaametw3
    2200 posts Fans' Favourite

This is my 6th year on my current account. I've packed 6 or 7 icons (lost count) including pele, tots sterling and innumerable other players. Previously I'd packed very little.

How much money you spent for those players though? Obviously Castro and Batseon use their old acounts and yet packed every player there is cause they spent thousand of dollars.

If you talking about just rewards and sbc packs then new account have better luck. If you used sbc accounts to do the advanced sbcs over and over again. You make like 200K each time guarenteed
    to make profit yet you get nada from 100K WL rewards on your main account. Had a friend who made over 1 mill from those advanced SBCs on new accounts.

Also remember i spent all my money on day 1 didn't spend at all till black friday. Didn't pack anything troughout from rewards then black friday loaded 12K FB and bought 6 100K then packed SIF VVd,Ramos,DDG,Sane IF,KDB in only 6 100K pack. That isn't just "luck".

On new accounts they have no history of your spending habits or engagement level of previous years.
    There is some sort of algorithm on "luck". If someone who usually spends $3000 a year on fifa packed Prime R9 on day 1 that person won't buy fifapoints for rest of year cause he made like 8 mill. You think EA will leave their profits to "luck"?
  • ChunkyGuts
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    no . you have all the stuff in the catalogue to unlock with 100 transfer spaces . and early access to the web app before the game comes out . if you are going to start a new account , do it now , so you can unlock all the stuff in fifa 20 straight away
  • IxToMxI
    6081 posts Big Money Move
    I’m a fut founder and packed 4 icons this year as an FYI into the tin foil hat theory’s
  • madwullie

How much money you spent for those players though? Obviously Castro and Batseon use their old acounts and yet packed every player there is cause they spent thousand of dollars.

If you talking about just rewards and sbc packs then new account have better luck. If you used sbc accounts to do the advanced sbcs over and over again. You make like 200K each time guarenteed
    to make profit yet you get nada from 100K WL rewards on your main account. Had a friend who made over 1 mill from those advanced SBCs on new accounts.

Also remember i spent all my money on day 1 didn't spend at all till black friday. Didn't pack anything troughout from rewards then black friday loaded 12K FB and bought 6 100K then packed SIF VVd,Ramos,DDG,Sane IF,KDB in only 6 100K pack. That isn't just "luck".

On new accounts they have no history of your spending habits or engagement level of previous years.
    There is some sort of algorithm on "luck". If someone who usually spends $3000 a year on fifa packed Prime R9 on day 1 that person won't buy fifapoints for rest of year cause he made like 8 mill. You think EA will leave their profits to "luck"?

I usually spend a lot of money, not so much this year. Pulled Kante on day one and numerous other high rateds in the first few days. If your theory is correct my luck should have been terrible for a few months till I'd loaded up similar points to previous years. That wasn't the case. This has been my luckiest year by a mile
  • Seandimes
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fut founder, same account for 10 years, never packed an Icon or any player worth 500k + for that matter. At this point I might aswell start a new account for 20, surely cant get any worse :D