When is last FUTSWAP player?

I have 13

I'm guessing the last one is an SBC. Wednesday?

Comments

• Staxdoobie
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have 13

Soon as possible, hopefully. They tend to give us 2 or 3 days to redeem, so yes, Wednesday or Thursday seems likely.
  • I am torn.

I have fut birthday Sane in my squad.

Don't know if I should sell him (280,000 Coins) and take the untradable Or go for the mid icon gamble.

I would be gutted if I got Deco Rijkaard Inzaghi Zola or someone like that.

Coins would get me to enough to buy TOTS Lacazette and pair him with TOTS Aguero.
  • Erashel
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 24
    probably thursday-friday
    I don't think Sane is worth 14 swaps.
    options are not great this month. I'll go for an icon because never had one but will probably not be useful. if the icon is bad you can take a jumbo rare players pack from any icon sbc.
    but if you really need the money and really use sane then maybe it's the better option for you
  • Waldog94
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im taking the icon if i wasnt id be taking a rare mega pack and the rest on jumbos maybe marquinhos
  • Staxdoobie
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am torn.

Don't know if I should sell him (280,000 Coins) and take the untradable Or go for the mid icon gamble.

Coins would get me to enough to buy TOTS Lacazette and pair him with TOTS Aguero.

With drop weights the way they are right now, I'm sure taking Sane and the 280k coins would be the best shout. It's the sensible option, and chances of being disappointed by the mid-icon are high! You could put that towards actually buying a mid-icon you want.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    13951 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm risking the icon as there's always the opportunity to put in another icon sbc if it's rubbish, also get the 100k tradable pack
  • bberger
    5104 posts Big Money Move
    I have 13

My guess would be friday after TOTS is out of packs.

That way you can't trade it in for a 100k pack and pull sth decent
  • makkan00
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tue-Thr as we get few days to redeem it.
  • makkan00
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am torn.

IF you are after coins, then get Sane asap and sell yours in the market asap.
    I did that with B'day Meunier and sold mine in the market. As I was early in the market, it went for a decent price. Within 3-6 hours, the price dropped by 25-40k.

• Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    Do they not usually happen around tues or wed
  • Markman007
    2617 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 24
    I am torn.

Take the safe choice and sell Sane. At this stage those coins will get you a better player than most mid icons anyway. Really the only reason to take a mid icon now is if you are working on an icon SBC, as the odds of getting a good one are pretty low.

I used my swaps to get Alaba so I could sell my tradeable too.
  • Jay_vine
    184 posts Sunday League Hero
    Icon to complete cruyff. If I get one of the boss ones I’ll just buy an icon and keep the good one. So it’s a win win