Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Ajax signed Messi

AFC AJAX NR 1
13160 posts Has That Special Something
Promessi that is.

Not sure how I feel about this transfer. Never been great when playing for a team that likes to keep possession like the Netherlands and Ajax. Would have preferred Bergwijn but I guess we'll just have to make the best of it.

0a474edf0f77729a31d4895078183962.png
9609c6e3b54e910cc5459902e01fddb7.png

Comments

• Pikandel
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    As a Feyenoord supporter, I really don’t like this transfer...
    Congrats!
  • El_Nino
    4402 posts National Call-Up
    As you’ve said he doesn’t suit Ajax at all imo. Far more suited to a counter attacking system
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Lets keep it English in here please - thanks!
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Great signing
  • BeastlyHusla
    5526 posts Big Money Move
    Didnt ajax play super counter attacking in ucl..
  • Tboon
    2936 posts National Call-Up

Did we watch the same games? ;)
  • FanaticFlow
    65 posts Park Captain
    I think Bergwijn will come too but the biggest question till 31 of August... Who will be leaving
  • BeastlyHusla
    5526 posts Big Money Move
    Tboon wrote: »

you're telling me they didnt counter at all.. it was one of the reasons they scored so many goals
  • Lulz
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special

you're telling me they didnt counter at all.. it was one of the reasons they scored so many goals

They dominated games with possession and quick passing. Did you actually watch any games?
  • FanaticFlow
    65 posts Park Captain

Ofcourse they countert like any other team but they didnt play the counter game, Passing their way out of pressure and high pressure when they lost it
  • alex1987
    5833 posts Big Money Move

Hahahaha. What now?!
  • TheTataGuy
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everything yellow, Pikachu
  • Futfanatic
    14973 posts World Class
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Everything yellow, Pikachu

Yeah I don’t want him no more 😂
  • Dennovic
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    [edited] you will never buy Bergwijn. 1 championship title in nearly 5 years and you think you are Bayern München wanting to buy top players from your rival. This bubble will burst like it always does at Ajax. The media in Holland hype a lot but facts are PSV is overperforming you almost every year With less resources, less supporters and in the eyes of Amsterdam lesser players. Have fun with Promes though, but he aint no bergwijn
  • Janoe1
    7729 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Dennovic wrote: »
    [edited] you will never buy Bergwijn. 1 championship title in nearly 5 years and you think you are Bayern München wanting to buy top players from your rival. This bubble will burst like it always does at Ajax. The media in Holland hype a lot but facts are PSV is overperforming you almost every year With less resources, less supporters and in the eyes of Amsterdam lesser players. Have fun with Promes though, but he aint no bergwijn

Stop crying already
  • TheTataGuy
    2802 posts Fans' Favourite

Sorry man, I am realistic Feyenoord fan, and yes, I agree that ajax always get overhyped and such, but they WILL become the psg/Bayern of the Netherlands.. Why? Because of MONEY, they always had a salary cap, which ment they top players wouldn't come. But since they don't have it anymore, it means the top players for the eredivisie WILL come. It's all about money.
  • Menloh
    316 posts Sunday League Hero

Relax the heat isn’t doing you well
  • ProHulst0s
    7181 posts Big Money Move

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg
  • AjaxLegends
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    I like the transfer. Real Amsterdammers always welcome. Really hope Toby would want to return home to replace Matthijs.
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ajax have officially bid for Alireza Jahanbakhsh, so I guess Neres is leaving too
  • Tornado31619
    20169 posts Club Captain
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Ajax have officially bid for Alireza Jahanbakhsh, so I guess Neres is leaving too

Or Ziyech. Didn't he play on the right with Neres on the left and VDB in the centre?
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite

Or Ziyech. Didn't he play on the right with Neres on the left and VDB in the centre?

True. I think both Neres and Ziyech will leave.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited June 2019

Nope, prob just a (fake) rumour
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Promes TOTS in FIFA 20 for sure!
  • alex1987

Someone got triggered, lmao.
  • alex1987
    edited June 2019

Where did you read that? Nothing in Dutch news.
    Ah Dutch news mentions Feyenoord being interested in Jahanbaksh. Might have been mixed there.

Tadic played center mate. VDB as attacking center mid.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    16330 posts World Class
    Not exactly Messi is it
  • Futfanatic
    14973 posts World Class
    edited June 2019

Yeah. Hope you enjoyed your 1 title in 5 years oneliner. How about 10 titles more than the farmers from Eindhoven?

Enjoy your dead football with Luuk de Jong at #10.

If ajax really wants Bergwijn they will get him. You know why? Because they can pay him 5 times what you guys pay him now. But I would much rather give the money to Ziyech.
  • Mrhey31
    1910 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nouri worden dan

How dare you. Worst remark I have read on this forum.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited June 2019
    Nouri worden dan

Yes, I also become comatose from watching PSV play football.