THANK YOU EA

Mutu10gol
2544 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 24
I was 22-7, my last game i come against DR Erhano, he was 25-0, we were both streaming the games.....of course i lost, he is to good 30-0 now, THANK YOU EA for the matchmaking gg.

Comments

• HardysPatch
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha quit b1tching
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    At that amount of wins how can you complain you played a good player? Chances are most of your opponents were well below your level and you ended up needing to play well for that Elite status. Nothing wrong about that.
  • Lackosweat
    5920 posts Big Money Move
    You have to beat elite guys to be considered an elite player.
  • Lunty
    2480 posts Fans' Favourite
    You both had +15 form which is the max, no idea what the problem is
  • Knowlesdinho
    11145 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m truly sorry for your disappointment, I’ll let EA know so that in future you only ever get matched up with Div 10 scrubs.
  • limjitwe
    6852 posts Big Money Move
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    You have to beat elite guys to be considered an elite player.

Lol op was expecting a bronze team
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    The last game before next level is usually against an opponent of that level or even higher. They definitely make you work for each step up.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1291 posts Professional
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I was 22-7, my last game i come against DR Erhano, he was 25-0, we were both streaming the games.....of course i lost, he is to good 30-0 now, THANK YOU EA for the matchmaking gg.

How many people do you think you beat that had a record much worse than yours?

Behave
  • Metab0lic
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    22-7 = +15, of course you're going to get good opposition. Imagine your first 10 games and you were between 0 and 10 form, you could have been smashing guys who barely go 15-15 or worse.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I was 22-7 too and got matched with eBundes pro who was 26-1, he rage quit at 4-0 in 56th min, just don't give up, they are beatable in this no skill gap game and Im nowhere near good at the game. The matchmaking is unfair imo exactly for this reason, hope they add 15-19, 20-24 and 25-29 form brackets next year.
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain
    LOL at everyone giving the OP a hard time .. take no notice of these g3 scrubs .. a 22-7 should never play a 25-0 top 100 player. The form is broken as is matchmaking. OP should be playing a E3 player for promotion nothing less nothing more.
  • Liam W
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok, sounds like the matchmaking is working well to me. What is the problem? Of course you are salty you missed Elite 3 but it sounds like you just aren't good enough to be there.
  • OZero
    5407 posts Big Money Move
    Salty thread
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Liam W wrote: »
    Ok, sounds like the matchmaking is working well to me. What is the problem? Of course you are salty you missed Elite 3 but it sounds like you just aren't good enough to be there.
    I wouldn't say the matchmaking is working fine. You can possibly go and get 30-0 without facing a single elite player.
  • DannySTFC
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    JH7x wrote: »
    LOL at everyone giving the OP a hard time .. take no notice of these g3 scrubs .. a 22-7 should never play a 25-0 top 100 player. The form is broken as is matchmaking. OP should be playing a E3 player for promotion nothing less nothing more.

Odds are within the 29 games OP had played he was of a higher standard then probably 15-16 of them, then he kicks up a fuss when it’s the other way around and he’s seen as the lesser player, you can’t just play lower standard players all WL.
  • Mutu10gol
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 24
    Thank you so much for all the positive comments,i guess in here are only elite players and it is only natural that 22 7= 25 0 in a WL matchmaking, sorry for this thread.

I truly apologize.

I forgot to tell you that this guy DR Erhano = pro player VFB Stuttgart, a very good player, he is now in top 100 with a record of 30-0 xbox, but is all good ,i will try better next time, sorry again.
  • Springveldt
    4691 posts National Call-Up
    JH7x wrote: »
    For once, the form is working as intended. It is maxed at +15 and both players were +15.

Now, we can argue about what the max should be (on console I think it should be +20) but that may affect wait times for games. With a +20 max, it would cut down on the number of people hitting 29 and 30 wins.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11145 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone goes 30-0 on the forums, have you not heard?
  • Queens11
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    Two weeks back I was on 13 wins and 3 games in a row I played teams with 3 top red pl tots picks
    And your complaining lol
    Gold players are getting matched vrs top elite and top 100 players all the time
    Maybe if the desperate tryhards who won’t play away stoped trying to cheat then possibly we would have a much fairer matchmaking system