Goodbye FIFA - See you in 20!

Alex_cr
4866 posts Big Money Move
Calling it a year tonight. Time to take my annual summer break.

Just like to say what a great year it’s been. It’s been so easy to get coins I’ve managed to build a really great team.

Sure, there’s one or two issues with gameplay but in general I think it’s been a great year. Probably the best since 98 for me. Can’t wait to see what’s been improved on next year!

Comments

• Alex_cr
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Just like to say what a great year it’s been. It’s been so easy to get coins I’ve managed to build a really great team.

Sure, there’s one or two issues with gameplay but in general I think it’s been a great year. Probably the best since 98 for me. Can’t wait to see what’s been improved on next year!

:D

EA employees are on drugs

No game is perfect. I think they did a good job.
  • Azof
    16445 posts World Class

Alex is a good christian boy, please don't imply he dabbles in narcotics please and thank you.
  • Alex_cr
    DadBod wrote: »

Perfect?!

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Like I said - not perfect but it’s supplied me with hours of entertainment at only 30 pounds.
  • Vezzo
    884 posts Semi-Pro

Dobby is that you?
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move
    Who is this guy?
  • bberger
    5163 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 24

Perfect?!

Like I said - not perfect but it’s supplied me with hours of entertainment at only 30 pounds.

lol.

Gameplay and servers are the worst it's ever been.

It's some kind of flick up el tornado auto defend junk arcade game. Along a **** ton of other massive gameplay flaws the consistency and state of tue servers are a joke.

But yeah.. it's perfect (or not, lol).

Deffo the last iteration that shambolic company got to see any of my money. Staying away from anything that is involved with EA from now on..
  • Alex_cr
    bberger wrote: »

Perfect?!

lol.

It's some kind of flick up el tornado auto defend junk arcade game.

There’s definitely things that can be improved upon but genuinely think it’s been great. Servers have been great for me.
  • bberger

Perfect?!

lol.

There’s definitely things that can be improved upon but genuinely think it’s been great. Servers have been great for me.

How much are the paying you? Or are you just a generic troll?
  • Alex_cr

Perfect?!

lol.

Just had no server issues is all. Except when they’re completely down but these things happen
  • bberger
    edited June 24

Perfect?!

lol.

Just had no server issues is all. Except when they’re completely down but these things happen

Oh boy... I want in in that phanstasy world of yours
  • Alex_cr

Perfect?!

lol.

Just my experience
  • James Libby
    5292 posts Big Money Move

Perfect?!

lol.

Just my experience

Don't let these trolls get you down.

Good for you, mate. Glad you got it in this year.
  • Alex_cr

Perfect?!

lol.

Just my experience

Don't let these trolls get you down.

Good for you, mate. Glad you got it in this year.

Thanks man
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13759 posts Has That Special Something
    Best fifa for a few years for me.

Gameplay has its problems but they ain't half as bad as people make out
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Best fifa for a few years for me.

Gameplay has its problems but they ain't half as bad as people make out

Best ice skating game simulator for me. La croquetta here, la croquetta there, la croquetta everywhere 😂
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree with Alex I had so much fun playing this didn’t get the results I wanted but for my first time Playing fut champs I reached g1 g2 regularly which I’m proud of n I packed some amazing players along the way definitely looking fwd 2 fifa 20 also didn’t experience much servers issues as people say they do
  • BernaLeo87
    344 posts Sunday League Hero

Perfect?!

This gif always makes me lol
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Ea_andy undercover af
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    EA now a days... Surprise Bot?
  • Wi1son73
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    The OP is Posting on his own experience, if he has enjoyed it, so fair enough..
    But my only gripe about this post is, if he didn’t have server issues, delayed, sluggish gameplay.

Then how come you didn’t? You live extremely close to one the servers? You got **** internet and us players with good internet have to compensate for your bad internet? Which results in you getting fast responsive gameplay and we get bent over...

• Knowlesdinho
    10204 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d106ea04479526b633780df&rid=giphy.gif
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 24
  • madwullie
    4171 posts National Call-Up
    I kinda agree.

It's become a bit Crocodile spam recently but up till about 2 weeks ago I had a pretty enjoyable experience.

I don't experience lag or delay of any description
  • Wi1son73
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    madwullie wrote: »
    I kinda agree.

It's become a bit Crocodile spam recently but up till about 2 weeks ago I had a pretty enjoyable experience.

I live in Scotland mate, what internet speeds have you got?
  • Knowlesdinho
    10204 posts Has That Special Something
    I kinda agree.

Shhh...the forumers will grab their pitchforks and form a lynch mob because you said you enjoyed a game that they hate, but that they continue to play!
  • madwullie
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I kinda agree.

All I know is I've got a decent package on Bt infinity. 2 mins and I'll run a speed test if I can do that on my phone.
  • madwullie
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I kinda agree.

All I know is I've got a decent package on Bt infinity. 2 mins and I'll run a speed test if I can do that on my phone.

Screenshot-20190624-075527-Chrome.jpg
  • CharlieC
    6239 posts Big Money Move
    35mb down is not fast these days but it’s easily enough to have a smooth gaming experience.