Finally hit G2

Robbo_86
199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
What an absolute sweat fest! Had 9 games to get 17 an did it in my last game, cheers for the square eyes

Comments

• Briggsy
    54 posts Park Captain
    I was on 16 wins with 3 games left, lost all three....G3 for me this week :(
  • EekAlaska
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've got 8 to go. Should have been a cake walk but lost 4 out of my last 5.
  • Robbo_86 wrote: »
    What an absolute sweat fest! Had 9 games to get 17 an did it in my last game, cheers for the square eyes

Nice Robbo! Made my first G2 as well.... woke up this morning with 9 wins and 11 games left. Somehow got insanely hot and went 8-1 to finish with 17 wins. Gifted the last couple games as I felt karma finally was on my side!
  • Arron xox
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    Briggsy wrote: »
    I was on 16 wins with 3 games left, lost all three....G3 for me this week :(

I know how you feel I did same with 3 games left
  • Team Sam
    1846 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish I had more time to play to see how high I could get.

Last 2 weeks I've ended as Gold 2, but with 8 games left that I don't have time for.
  • Kiido
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gratz, hope it pays off for you.

• EekAlaska
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    I needed 3 wins with 45 minutes to go and 6 games. Did it somehow in 20 minutes and ended up giving away last 2 games.
  • Recoba10
    1163 posts Professional
    Hope EA will be more generous with red picks as it was the last (interesting) WL.. Let us pack CR7, Messi or Mbappé. We are fed up with GKs or lower leagues' players in red picks.
    Besides few exceptions, I think people won't spend real money anymore so let us pack the good ones.
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got it with 2 to spare. Welcome to the club brother, enjoy your Sarabia.
  • Robbo_86
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    Hope EA will be more generous with red picks as it was the last (interesting) WL.. Let us pack CR7, Messi or Mbappé. We are fed up with GKs or lower leagues' players in red picks.
    Besides few exceptions, I think people won't spend real money anymore so let us pack the good ones.

I’d be so happy with VVD to be honest but I’ll probably get Allison. Even Bernardo Silva would be good with my prem team.
    Well done for hitting G2 this week, it’s been a lot harder this weekend with the La Crocs, El Tornadoes abusers but we all managed it 👍🏻
  • DannySTFC
    978 posts Professional
    I’d given up with 14 wins and three games left but I thought I might as well give it a try and won all 3 👍
  • Robbo_86
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I’d given up with 14 wins and three games left but I thought I might as well give it a try and won all 3 👍

Nice mate, let’s hope the red picks will be in your favour
  • HelloDearie
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 24
    well done fella, I too hit G2 this weekend. Had 3 games to get that 17th win, lost on pens twice in a row, before a stonking 6-2 win brought G2 home :D

I usually always get G3, so was actually happy to achieve G2 for once.
  • Ftl
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gg. I choked with only 1 win out of 4 but lost all 4
  • Robbo_86
    well done fella, I too hit G2 this weekend. Had 3 games to get that 17th win, lost on pens twice in a row, before a stonking 6-2 win brought G2 home :D

I usually always get G3, so was actually happy to achieve G2 for once.

Nice! Well done 👍🏻
  • SanderFC
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    Normally finish gold 3. This weekend I went 11-4, then 14-10 to finish with 17-10 (gave away wins the remaining 3 games as that was how I got my 15th win)
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    16 games again for the 3 straight week 😭lost my last one in ot on some bs heartbreaking 🤦‍♂️
  • Robbo_86
    16 games again for the 3 straight week 😭lost my last one in ot on some bs heartbreaking 🤦‍♂️

I thought that’s how my weekend was gonna go but managed it In the end.
    Unlucky pal, hopefully you’ll get a nice surprise in your picks
  • mindm4ster
    4898 posts Big Money Move
    gg

EA robbed me from hitting Elite because their servers suck

was winning 3:0 -guy pused the game and left, I got kicked ,DNF
    cheers EA - FIX YOUR GAME
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got gold 2 for the 2nd time this year, usually Gold 3 or Silver 1. Dabbur THE LEGEND!!! Played against him and he scored everything. So thought at 80k it was worth a punt as have 2 icons allowing him to be on 10 chem. WOW!! Got me to Gold 2 having to win 3 out of my last 3. He just finished everything. Had to wave goodbye to FB Ibra though :-(
  • Robbo_86
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    gg

EA robbed me from hitting Elite because their servers suck

was winning 3:0 -guy pused the game and left, I got kicked ,DNF
    cheers EA - FIX YOUR GAME

Touch wood that has never happened to me at least you have G1
  • Robbo_86
    XXSPCXXX wrote: »
    Got gold 2 for the 2nd time this year, usually Gold 3 or Silver 1. Dabbur THE LEGEND!!! Played against him and he scored everything. So thought at 80k it was worth a punt as have 2 icons allowing him to be on 10 chem. WOW!! Got me to Gold 2 having to win 3 out of my last 3. He just finished everything. Had to wave goodbye to FB Ibra though :-(

Just looked at his stats, what a beast!

• XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Robbo_86 wrote: »

Yup! He is fantastic. Was struggling to hit Gold 3 - bought Dabber - 12 games 15 goals = G2.

Only problem was I promised my son I would get Cruyff if we hit Gold 2. So last night was a large selling spree to scrape together the final coins.
  • Robbo_86
    Robbo_86 wrote: »

Yup! He is fantastic. Was struggling to hit Gold 3 - bought Dabber - 12 games 15 goals = G2.

Only problem was I promised my son I would get Cruyff if we hit Gold 2. So last night was a large selling spree to scrape together the final coins.

The things we do for our kids, my lad isn’t that bothered about FIFA... yet!! 😂😂