Most fun TOTS card

Comments

• bberger
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    Cortza wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    fpbhbzy4.jpg cszr7si9.jpg

Ran with those 2 this WL.

17-9 after a 2-8 start. Went 12-1 or so with the Buonanote one.

Images don't work mate

Just fixed it.. sadly sharing pics in an android device proves to be some unnecessary pain at times..
  • YB_11_
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mertens
  • aladdin
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    jhonps3 wrote: »
    Mena tots

he’s absolute **** for me. will be going into a sbc sharpish
  • Invincibility
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Werner and TOTS Eriksen as LCAM or CAM most fun to play with
  • DannySTFC
    978 posts Professional
    Loving Gomez, wasn't keen at first due to his height but he bangs them in. Emre Can is also worth a shoutout, he's everywhere and is excellent value

I had Gomez in red picks and he was brilliant first WL in CAM. This past WL I moved him to LCAM because I added Eusebio to my team. Had Icardi through the middle, Gomez LCAM, Eusebio CCAM and Best RCAM.

I really want to get him back central as he wasn’t as good out there, he’s got the pace but his crossing was poor and too lightweight. I’m hoping on Thursday I get a TOTS red pick who I can play out wide (Mbappe, Sancho, Sterling, Pepe someone like that however unrealistic it is) so then I can drop Icardi, push Eusebio upfront and move Gomez back to central CAM where he’s far more influential, very good card.
  • EekAlaska
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tots sbc Ben arfa has turned my weekend league around. I'm using him for fun and it's making me play better. His ability to turn players and quick step overs ghost past defenders is amazing. His long shots are like torpedoes. Absolutely my favorite card all fifa

Will have to give him a go for fun in Rivals. I did him for the lols but might as well see if he plays decent.

Does he play full game for you?
  • EekAlaska
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    Werner. Just scores and scores and scores.
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gomez he is filth
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Tots sbc Ben arfa has turned my weekend league around. I'm using him for fun and it's making me play better. His ability to turn players and quick step overs ghost past defenders is amazing. His long shots are like torpedoes. Absolutely my favorite card all fifa

Will have to give him a go for fun in Rivals. I did him for the lols but might as well see if he plays decent.

Does he play full game for you?

23 games 14 goals 14 assists
    He last to 70mins easy I just don't sprint with him unless he has the ball and some space. He is better with slow dribble skills, long shots across goal and acceleration. He is a cam for me with tots bamba and normal Di maria either side for there pace.
  • zago33
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DiMaria
  • hellodee
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    i havent try the big names but Kai Havertz 95 is really game changer. Zwe might be right on this one. If you play him in 4435 false nine role, he basically game cheat.