45th, 90th, 105th, 120th minute

Rossco160715
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
So far

14/15 games have resulted in these ‘dramatic’ moments.

Some in favour, some against. Ridiculous game.

Comments

• Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Its all in the kinderegg suprise!
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    U cant let them shoot even from 40 yards... Keep the ball from 85th min onwards
  • Rossco160715
    And another. I just won This game in the 120th minute.

I crossed it along the ground to Best and my Socrates beat him to it at tapped it in without me pressing shoot.

Unreal how bad this game is. Can’t even enjoy a win.
  • kathers81
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And another. I just won This game in the 120th minute.

I crossed it along the ground to Best and my Socrates beat him to it at tapped it in without me pressing shoot.

Unreal how bad this game is. Can’t even enjoy a win.
    As you say even when you win, you don’t enjoy it as you know or think your opponent probably had ❤️❤️❤️❤️ somewhere.
  • K_OZ
    44 posts Park Captain
    nicitel32 wrote: »

Well, if I try to keep the Ball from the 75th min., they lose the Ball under guarantee. PAsses were made ridicolous, the keeper kicks the ball up to the visitors and changing the side results in a ball falling down in the middle of the field like a comet....
  • Arsenalman
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    K_OZ wrote: »
    nicitel32 wrote: »

Well, if I try to keep the Ball from the 75th min., they lose the Ball under guarantee. PAsses were made ridicolous, the keeper kicks the ball up to the visitors and changing the side results in a ball falling down in the middle of the field like a comet....

Agree it’s nearly impossible to keep possession at the end, players are sluggish and Make miss placed passes. I’m thinking there’s a coding for this, it happens to tired players, fresh players and players with high passing.
  • Jawz
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had a game right now in e3, I tied the game in the 86ish minute, the opponent clears it past the half way line, a few passes back and forth around the mid area, and full blasts with Kante in the back of my net, my ederson was just standing there watching it fly over him as his was listening to rocket man. I put the controller down the end.
  • rukawai
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s in the game. DD.... EA made is this way so that it will infuriate players more so that we end up spending more money to get better players
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's bad but that's the one good thing about park the bus opponents, I might be 1-0 up in the 70th minute and they'll still ptb and sit back one depth. I had a guy who I was attacking relentlessly and then I thought wait I'm winning he can chase the game.

So I played it back to Mbabu, he could have ran to him but he didn't he just ran with st. Same to mark Ramos and waited, by the 85th minute I still had the ball with Mbabu in the 90th minute he finally ran at Mbabu, I switched it to Ramos and he just sprinted accross with Sane, meanwhile the likes of Nedved and Rashford was still in his own half...
    And so I won🤣
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I was up by 2 goals in two games yesterday, dominating on stats. Around the 70min in both games my team turns into a bunch of bronzes, refuse to pass/shoot where I aim. I conceded two 90min equalisers in both games, end up losing in extra time. The game is infuriating.
  • Rossco160715
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I was up by 2 goals in two games yesterday, dominating on stats. Around the 70min in both games my team turns into a bunch of bronzes, refuse to pass/shoot where I aim. I conceded two 90min equalisers in both games, end up losing in extra time. The game is infuriating.

This is constant. As soon as that damn commentator states that a 2-0 lead is a dangerous one, you’re doomed.
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's only in our heads, Mate.
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last time i tried to keep the ball from 85. Min and was under pressure i passes the ball to my GK (pressed nothing) and he made a slide and let the ball to the opponent striker.

This is never happened in my 2700 games when i passed the ball to my gk during the match