Last chance: Aouar yes or no?

Tboon
2285 posts Fans' Favourite
There are many reviews and most of these reviews are very positive. But are you still recommends him after player WL this week? Is he still one of the best players in game?

I have all my teams ready to submit, but I will be broke after that. So it will be my last expensive sbc.

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    Show your current team
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    Interested on this too, keep looking at the SBC and then wait for the unknown SBCs instead.
  • Tboon
    Most of these players are on full chemistry ingame:

20190623-101821.jpg
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    I could play him at 10 chem but would have to drop gold Ney. So I play him at 7 chem at RAM. He can play anywhere but I didn’t think he was great at CDM. I’d suggest go for him if you are playing at CM or CAM.
    At RAM when’re he cant score headers this WL - 14 games 11 goals 4 assists
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    Who would you drop @Tboon?
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    There’s a lot of speculation that we could see a TOTS Pogba SBC.

But yes Aouar is worth it
  • Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    After seeing your team - you def have to go for him. I had torreira - Aourar is miles ahead
  • 3MenandaBebe
    Yes lol do it
  • Tboon
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Who would you drop @Tboon?

I think Torreira... but he's so good for me. I tried many other people but everytime I get back to Torreira.

I also got some other great player on the bench, but they don't fit in my team (Moments Icardi, Tots Gomez, Tots Gnabry for example)
  • Tboon
    After seeing your team - you def have to go for him. I had torreira - Aourar is miles ahead

So he's a big improvement? Do they look like each other (body type etc)?
  • iTz Heppy
    71 posts Park Captain
    I did him and play him central cam in a 4231 or lcm in a 41212 narrow. tbh he hasnt been too great for me, i find his first touch to be horrible and passing to be inconsistent
  • 3MenandaBebe
    How do you play in game?

Looks so unbalanced
  • Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    Yes, he’s better than Pogba and Torreira.
  • Hamz
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Yes, he’s better than Pogba and Torreira.

he will be in your team for sure
    theres no reason not to get him only one is that you would say you will get broke , there might be one or two expensive sbcs yet to come but if you o him 100 %you wont regret it
  • Grezzerk
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s 90 plus in every stat with sentinel so I’d say he’s an absolute steal at 600k from scratch. Especially since you’ll knock off a hundred k or 2 with high rated untradeable tots players. His ffs is still 300k which I think says everything about the value of the sbc. If pogba gets an sbc like everyone’s thinking he’ll be extortionate I think.
  • mindm4ster
    4924 posts Big Money Move
    I'd discard that Torreira first
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Aouar is what I think the most complete player in the game. Running him as a cm in a 41212 2 with de Rossi cdm and Mendes as the other cm. Did him for around 300k so for me it was a nobrainer. Perfect link to Ferland Mendy too
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, incredible CM, incredible value.
  • rukawai
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do it. He plays like TOTY Modric.... budget version. He is amazing even his left foot can shoot too
  • IAIK7
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
  • Jezzaaa
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 23
    Hopping on this thread..

I have tots Ben yedder playing as a my LCAM. Should I sell wby and have aouar replace him then use the extra coins elsewhere?

Or replace Gini as the other cdm beside gullit (might just have enough to finish the sbc with the coins I have plus untradeables)

Q5mfkzq.jpg
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got TOTS Ben Yedder and TOTS Aouar in the same team and they play really well together, both win the ball back like little terriers. They both have insane shooting and passing. They compliment each other really well. Aouar is like a tots Ben Yedder than can defend and has great physicals.
  • Jezzaaa
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've got TOTS Ben Yedder and TOTS Aouar in the same team and they play really well together, both win the ball back like little terriers. They both have insane shooting and passing. They compliment each other really well. Aouar is like a tots Ben Yedder than can defend and has great physicals.

What position are you playing him in?
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aaaaaaaaaand times up I didn't do him same way as I didn't do Firmino or Gorstzka, to risky as he's very expensive.
  • Tboon
    I had 5 minutes left and did it for 50k and many untradables :smiley:
  • o0OainavO0o
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tboon wrote: »
    I had 5 minutes left and did it for 50k and many untradables :smiley:

You won’t regret it, he’s an amazing cam with hunter on him.
  • Ftl
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Descent cm also. Benched goretzka for me because 3 giants on the midfield alongside gullit and vieira doesnt work for me
  • torakun
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did it for 300k ish.

Played the rest of my WL games and he scored 4 and assisted 3 in 3 games.

Kinda glad I did him then.