How much will u be spending on fifa points this upcoming fifa?

Comments

• K_OZ
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited July 7
    So u played with a bronze team at the start introducing 1 **** gold player at a time while keeping fitness up , and not tempted to throw €20 in just to give yourself a boost , please stop

Yes, that's right. Not a single Cent was spent for Packs / Points / Coins or anything else.

Takes time, but it ok for this team (https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/1865699), with just one Pull higher than 100k and Div.2 / Gold 2.

There are thousands of better teams, better players, and better traders. But for me its ok and I will NEVER spend even one Cent except the Game-Price

• bobigol
    25 posts Park Captain
    0 I am switching to PES over this scripted garbage.
  • Glofy20
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    K_OZ wrote: »
    Nowt, never have done.

Is it true that those people that spend money on points actually get better pack pulls ?

No but not sure how u keep up with fitness
    Zero! Never have and never will buy fifa points.
    I’m fine without those points. Two full TOTS squads and Icons like Ronaldinho 94.

No need to buy points.

What do I smell there

You smell someone who is able to trade. Full Icon and TOTS Squad w/o spending just one cent is as easy as going to the toilette

So u played with a bronze team at the start introducing 1 **** gold player at a time while keeping fitness up , and not tempted to throw €20 in just to give yourself a boost , please stop

Why is it people who can't trade their way to a good team find it so hard to contemplate other people being able to do it? Do you realise how much more fun it is starting with a bronze team and improving slowly. Absolutely no need to spend extra money, just find a way of making guaranteed profits, however small they are, added to rewards it's easy and more gratifying
  • Cripopes
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How stupid and desperate can you be to spend money in order to get an advantage? In a normal game this is called exploit and its bannable.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Let me tell you what it's like to be a ZERO, ZERO
  • Nervous_Nick
    5314 posts Big Money Move
    I usually load 12k fp on release so i can start trading right away. I don’t spend anything else during the year.
    Not sure about next year, i’m really disappointed with EA. “It’s in the game”. What’s exactly in the game? I hate the fact that we can’t even talk about it.
    I’m not giving any money to this company other than the standard edition of the game.
  • RedDevil123
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    £0 like every year, not sure I'll even buy the game yet.
  • Jeyj38
    1248 posts Professional
    Zero as always. Might not even buy the game this year.
  • NDJ591
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    Do you think there will be Fifa points ? And if yes you could transfer them from Fifa 19?

no one ?
  • Its_hareth
    32 posts Park Captain
    edited July 10
    Idk but i will spend some money i guess
  • Hollandman
    2390 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just want some days off from work when the game comes out. So the 20th we get the Ea Acces 10 hours?
  • NDJ591
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Just want some days off from work when the game comes out. So the 20th we get the Ea Acces 10 hours?

correct
  • SimenHP
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last time I used any money on FP was Fifa 17 (I think I used around 24.000 fp) I see no point in buying FP when I always ends the game with a 10m+ Squad anyway. I also open way above 10m worth of packs from sbc, so I never miss opening packs ( I do every pack sbc EA puts in Weekly + millions of coins on different upgrade sbc and icon/player sbc)
  • GVlXxf
    37 posts Park Captain
    XD XD, i think only streamer like to paid for the points, i didn't play UT, it's not interesting to me
  • Stedyon
    82 posts Park Captain
    I used to spend a bit every month but this year I haven’t spent a penny and got the best team I’ve ever had, so £0 for me this year again