How much will u be spending on fifa points this upcoming fifa?

Its_hareth
32 posts Park Captain
How much will u be spending on fifa points this upcoming fifa?

Comments

• Verdi42
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zero.
  • Mr_Smith89
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sod all
  • JVO97NL
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    Zero.

• eladlad
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same as before: 0.
    Fut is the destroyer of the game.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Of course 0. No point to spend money for 10 months game. It would be so boring for me to have strong team and then all sbc and opening packs would be boring because i could not pull too many good players for my team
  • TeamExtreme17
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    None and neither will you when theyre banned :)
  • Royalwhite
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Big Zero ! Never did
  • Henry14
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zer0
  • HishamAyman
    2869 posts National Call-Up
    Lol everyone will say 0
  • Joestoe
    4998 posts Big Money Move
    0. Used to spend a fair few FP at the start of the game, but if it's as trash as this year, there's no chance in hell I'm going to give EA any money.
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    edited July 3
    Ill be honest and admit probably say I'm aiming to stop at 120k with all of them at launch - I spent way too much this year. I couldn't even tell you how many points I've put on. I think around 300k give or take. Packs are addicting though. Fair few times I've put on points just because i'm bored :neutral:

I've genuinely not regretted spending any other fifa than this one because it's just disposable income to me and I don't go out on nights out, don't drink much, don't smoke etc.

19 is just unacceptable on so many levels though
  • Koolfashion
    2668 posts Fans' Favourite
    From very big spender last 2 fifas, to 0$ this year. I found that having stacked team in october kills joy of grinding.

Lets see how it is to start from scratch.
  • mdizzl3
    12411 posts Has That Special Something
    £1200 day one, £100/month there after
  • Deluxe and €100 and €20 Every 2 weeks after
  • Cripopes
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hahaha I find this "game" the only one which exploits are encouraged.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nowt, never have done.

Is it true that those people that spend money on points actually get better pack pulls ?

• Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zero! Never have and never will buy fifa points.
    I’m fine without those points. Two full TOTS squads and Icons like Ronaldinho 94.

No need to buy points.
  • cdbuck26
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    None
  • Peanut2000
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everything wants wrong with fifa is summed up in the title of this thread.
  • Matinxos
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If fut champions once again will be scheduled for weekends only - 0. If they change rewards system, fc, etc, then maybe ill buy 24 or 48k
  • irishfifaboi
    708 posts Semi-Pro
    Nowt, never have done.

Is it true that those people that spend money on points actually get better pack pulls ?

No but not sure how u keep up with fitness
    I’m fine without those points. Two full TOTS squads and Icons like Ronaldinho 94.

No need to buy points.

What do I smell there
  • ZizioGardo
    1397 posts Professional

No need to buy points.

For one who doesn't enjoy the game, you're spending a hell of a lot of time playing it....
  • K_OZ
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Well, buying the game. Trading till December without spending ONE CENT, then selling the Coins and thank EA for the money
  • K_OZ
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nowt, never have done.

No need to buy points.

What do I smell there

You smell someone who is able to trade. Full Icon and TOTS Squad w/o spending just one cent is as easy as going to the toilette
  • irishfifaboi
    708 posts Semi-Pro
    K_OZ wrote: »
    Nowt, never have done.

No need to buy points.

What do I smell there

You smell someone who is able to trade. Full Icon and TOTS Squad w/o spending just one cent is as easy as going to the toilette

So u played with a bronze team at the start introducing 1 **** gold player at a time while keeping fitness up , and not tempted to throw €20 in just to give yourself a boost , please stop
  • NDJ591
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do you think there will be Fifa points ? And if yes you could transfer them from Fifa 19?
  • Recoba
    3828 posts National Call-Up
    Zero
  • p0larh4wk
    79 posts Park Captain
    nothing at all. 0
  • Mc_chigby
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    K_OZ wrote: »
    Nowt, never have done.

No need to buy points.

What do I smell there

So u played with a bronze team at the start introducing 1 **** gold player at a time while keeping fitness up , and not tempted to throw €20 in just to give yourself a boost , please stop

More like please stop your whining and trolling. Plenty people out there like myself been going fifa point free for years and years. Yes you require a lucky pull every now and again from an sbc, but still more fun than trying to pay to win but still losing!
  • kurbalija
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    zero as every year