What’s with people getting PROs playing their WL for them?!?

Hamzy_LFC
2034 posts Fans' Favourite
Saw recently Vizeh have his mate who’s a pro player get top 100 rewards isn’t that violation of TOS?!?

Just curious...

Anyways I’m hiring and pay good rate ;)

Comments

• CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    How much will you give me to get you G3 😂
  • Hamzy_LFC
    CharlieC wrote: »

@CharlieC haha sod off I can do that myself! :D

I’m talking top 100 lol.

• CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »

@CharlieC haha sod off I can do that myself! :D

I’m talking top 100 lol.

Damn! Thought I might make myself a quick 50p there for a minute 😂
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 22
    It's EA's fault for setting fut champions up with a flawed matchmaking system. You have gold 1 players getting their elite mates to play there last few games for elite. You know how you stop all this cheating? By having a ranking system akin to Rivals with decay. The best play the best, top 500 or so have to play a certain amount of games every week, or otherwise there ranking drops if they don't play. This is how it's done in other competitive games.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is a thing? 😂
  • Vezzo
    877 posts Semi-Pro
    Retro_G wrote: »
    It's EA's fault for setting fut champions up with a flawed matchmaking system. You have gold 1 players getting their elite mates to play there last few games for elite. You know how you stop all this cheating? By having a ranking system akin to Rivals with decay. The best play the best, top 500 or so have to play a certain amount of games every week, or otherwise there ranking drops if they don't play. This is how it's done in other competitive games.

+1
  • Hamzy_LFC
    edited June 22
    This is a thing? 😂

@SomeNextGuy oh yes mate. Youtuber called Vizeh very average player G3/G2 player got his mate who’s a pro player for Burnley FC played Vizeh’s WL at his house and got him to Top 100 on Xbox.

Apologised later on saying he didn’t know etc and he’s sorry that he cheated and prevented a pro reaching top 100 because of his actions.

• SomeNextGuy
    This is a thing? 😂

@SomeNextGuy oh yes mate. Youtuber called Vizeh very average player G3/G2 player got his mate who’s a pro player for Burnley FC played Vizeh’s WL at his house and got him to Top 100 on Xbox.

Apologised later on saying he didn’t know etc and he’s sorry that he cheated and prevented a pro reaching top 100 because of his actions.

A Burnley player?! Wouldn't have thought he'd have time for Fifa! Multi talented 🤔 A youth player I assume?
  • kcichris
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is a thing? 😂

A Burnley player?! Wouldn't have thought he'd have time for Fifa! Multi talented 🤔 A youth player I assume?

:D hes getting payed to play Fifa by Burnley
  • Pikandel
    1062 posts Professional
    This is a thing? 😂

Burnley eSports player
  • SomeNextGuy
    kcichris wrote: »
    This is a thing? 😂

:D hes getting payed to play Fifa by Burnley
    Pikandel wrote: »
    This is a thing? 😂

Burnley eSports player

Oh :flushed:
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Northampton pro used to sell his services on ebay
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Yh sorry he’s a eSports player for Burnley.
  • Cortza
    845 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »

Absolutely agree! WL should be a league system that rolls over from week to week. If you play and win, you rise up the league for the following week. If you play and lose, you fall down the league and get easier opponent's the following week. This having to play 5 ranking matches every week is a nonsense! EA can tell from your previous weekend league how good you are and shouldn't be matching previous week gold 3 players with previous week elite players for the sake of "matchmaking".

But its EA so whilst we who aren't paid to do this can clearly see a solution, EA with their thousands of employees will be blind to it.
  • The_WC
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's not the offical Bullock is it. The legend himself