Awful gameplay again

Cantonal7l
835 posts Professional
I can’t even get a heel to heel or la croqueta because it’s that delayed. The player literally does nothing other then run into the opponent

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    :#
  • Knowlesdinho
    11231 posts Has That Special Something
    I opened this expecting to see that you were having awful gameplay, instead see that you are using awful gameplay (mechanics)! :trollface:
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    I opened this expecting to see that you were having awful gameplay, instead see that you are using awful gameplay (mechanics)! :trollface:

That’s what the skills are there for, to get past your opponent. The stupid mechanics you’re on about is that flick the ball up and cross goal.
  • Royalwhite
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cantonal7l wrote: »
    I can’t even get a heel to heel or la croqueta because it’s that delayed. The player literally does nothing other then run into the opponent

Can’t spam heal to heal and La Croq ? now that’s rough 😏
  • Knowlesdinho

That’s what the skills are there for, to get past your opponent. The stupid mechanics you’re on about is that flick the ball up and cross goal.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d0e40014a4d4b4367bb33dc&rid=giphy.gif
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    You lot obviously can’t do skills by the sounds of it :D
  • Knowlesdinho
    You lot obviously can’t do skills by the sounds of it :D

I’ll have you know that I’m a master of wiggling my skill stick!