anyone else not buying fifa 2020?

13

Comments

  • leon1309
    4187 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 1
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Mathew1606 wrote: »
    Pre-ordered today using the 10% discount ingame

    And this is why they do not even bother to fix their broken game anymore.

    Because i pre ordered :D

    Jup, you are that important.
  • lastfifa
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will stick to the 19... gameplay don't bother me that much this year. So if i need play football i play 19.
  • Delboy13710
    4716 posts National Call-Up
    I'm done with Ultimate Team . Will however play seasons ( like I used to ) so much less abuse
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Yup. I'm done after this one. Not like last year when i was done and bought it anyway! Im really done with no chance of caving.

    Exactly this for me.

    I've got boring **** to do at work aswell so that should take priority rip
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Me
  • Dazzler179
    1144 posts Professional
    Won’t be buying it. Will rent the new PES to get my football fix and let Borderlands, Apex, my Nintendo switch that I’ve barely played take up the rest of gaming time. If after Christmas the feedback is exceptionally good then I might get it, however we all know it’s going to be same rubbish.

    I’ve been tempted to quit after 16, but I got 17, then said the same for 18, then again I got it this year despite hating 18. But this year they have gone too far. Greed on a new level, mistakes on a new level and gameplay worse than ever. It’s crazy on a game which is pretty much a yearly reskin. Most of the animations, menus, bugs and commentary are the same as fifa 17!

    So I’m out unless they actually make massive changes.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so

    Yes since January I think. I mean, you can still be here, you just can't post anything.

    Nah don't think so, you should still be able to use the forums if you dont own the game. My forum username has nothing to do with my PS4 account.
  • Zv1k0
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so

    Yes since January I think. I mean, you can still be here, you just can't post anything.

    Nah don't think so, you should still be able to use the forums if you dont own the game. My forum username has nothing to do with my PS4 account.

    Yes it's not a thing and I explained why in my last post which you obviously didn't read. ;)

    This is a quote from a mod, posted in January: "EA have introduced a new thing where people who have old versions of FIFA will be unable to post on the forums."

    So they tried to make it work just like they have it on BF forums but they couldn't I guess.
  • arcadie
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Will stick to the 19... gameplay don't bother me that much this year. So if i need play football i play 19.

    Will do the same

  • I'm not buying it at all. EA sport aligned themselves with FIFA, an association obsessed by money and not the game. You guess which one I'm on about. The game is only aimed at people who can pay them thousands each year and not give a monkey's about the common player. Why would I give more of my money to a company only interested in flipping me over and doing me dry, instead of giving me something to enjoy. At least with Cod you know you aim and shoot, not whether you can press 20 buttons in time to aim a 40 yard twisty turny shot into the top corner with a 55 rated player.
    There's NO enjoyment from the game. Fut Champs matches you against a team 3 levels above you, so the average player like myself has no chance, so it's pointless to attempt.
    Squad battles is a boring game and rivals too is a waste of time, because the game you do actually start to win gets disconnected or the rival quits.
    EA, you have achieved something this year that is equivalent to listening to your parents having sex, you cover your head and just hope for the best, and it finishes quickly.
    Here's a tip, why not concentrate on producing a game that your average player can enjoy instead of all your YouTube button bashers and money spenders. Here's a tip for all those spending a fortune. Save your money and actually buy something you can keep and enjoy rather than get to September and have to start all over again.
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stop whining. Why all haters are still on the forum ? Just stop playing.
  • Zv1k0
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Stop whining. Why all haters are still on the forum ? Just stop playing.

    You are part of the problem too. If you want all people to be like you then this game will be **** forever. Complainer (or "whiner") is not a hater. Complainer is trying to make your game better. And that's why forums exist.
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Zv1k0 Dont react to the troll mate. This guy doesnt know that by voting with your wallet ea will have to do something about the falling numbers.

    Personally in an oligopoly it would be best to purchase pes as shifting the tide to pes will make fifa take note and improve.
Sign In or Register to comment.